[36] Tables turned

Start from the beginning

"Have you seen a waiter delivering a meal without proper attire? Wear the apron. Have some manners, don't influence them with your trash personality." he lecture casually without looking at him. Haruto slowly nod and obeyed him before walking out of the kitchen.

"I didn't know delivering food without wearing apron has something to do with his personality." Jeongwoo's brother who came out of nowhere stated.

"I said what i said. Leave me alone."

The older laughs to tease him making the latter leave the kitchen in annoyance. He proceed to take orders and make Haruto do all the work. His father watching from afar shake his head because of the childish action.

Jeongwoo took a short break from work when he received a phone call from his mother.

"Mom? Do you need anything?"

"I just want to check if Young Haruto already arrived."

"Don't worry he made it. He's really busy right now."

"Huh? I thought he wants to talk to you?"

"Yeah"

"What is he doing then?"

"Serving the food to the customers?"

"What? Park Jeongwoo!" his mother exclaimed in a warning tone.

"He told me he's willing to do anything I want."

"Jeongwoo can you act more mature and just talk to him properly? Give it to him straight."

"Wheres the fun in that, mom?"

"You admit that you're doing all these for fun."

"Mom—"

"Look, Jeongwoo. I know you're mad and upset because of what he did but this is not the right thing to do. You know that."

"Fine. I'll talk to him tomorrow but for now I'll give him a hard time. And mom, i thought we agreed that you won't tell him where I am? What happened to that?"

"I'm not planning to tell him where you are but he keep pleading and begging to let him see you. We already talk and he made a promise."

"Yeah, watch that promise get broken."

"Jeongwoo"

"I have to go mom, I'll help dad in the kitchen."

Later that night. The four of them went home around 11. Everyone is exhausted but the tall Japanese looks even more tired as if he joined an all day triathlon.

He haven't eaten anything yet aside from the meal Jeongwoo's brother gave him during lunch. Around 6pm onwards the restaurant is pack with customer. Haruto found out that it has become their routine to eat dinner at home after closing the restaurant late at night. No wonder Jeongwoo lose some weight.

Haruto followed Mr. Park to the kitchen since Jeongwoo won't talk to him and he don't want to bother him so much since it might make the whole situation complicated. “Is there anything I can help you with, Mr. Park?”