Oh my, we're fangirling now. Isn't that exciting? I guess it's normal for young girls like her to be nervous about things like this.

"Yes, he's like a big brother to me!"

"I'm envious that you're close with him"

"True! After seeing him in person, the rumors weren't exaggerated!" She squeals along with some others.

I quietly giggle at their reaction and continue drinking my tea. Ijekiel is quite popular, as expected of the male lead. However, he's solely made for the leading lady which is Jennette. Hm. Which reminds me, when do they get engaged again?

They continued to fangirl and suddenly we were talking about another. All I could think of was how cute they were when they got excited talking about boys. They're just average girls in comparison to the book which was full of jealousy and torment. Sigh. At least it got changed.

"You mean the lone wolf?"

"PFF!" I choked on my tea again and covered my cough. The lone wolf??!

"Then we have the flower boy!" Flower what?

"Actually my eyes keep getting drawn to the knight over there" Helena looks at Felix and I bit my tongue.

This is too much!

"Your Highness, do you perhaps know who is that handsome red-haired knight?" They all stared at Jennette and for some reason, she made eye-contact with me.

I avoid her gaze and pretend to focus on eating.

"I'm sorry, I do not know but he has been going to the Karalis household every afternoon," She said and they immediately looked at me. How the hell?!

"Anastasia, erm can you....?"

I swallowed my cake and smiled at them innocently. "His name is Felix Robane," I said, leaving out the other significant details.

Then they squeal so high-pitched that made my ears bleed and I bear with it through a smile. They continued to compliment him and I saw him getting embarrassed by the sudden comments. Soon I saw Lily coming to our way with a tray of desserts and more tea. Finally!

After she served our snacks, she left us alone and stood next to Felix. Ah! How can I forget that she's my personal servant and friends with Felix?

"Who is that?" They were surprised to see Lily serving them. "She may seem like an ordinary maid but her aura gave me the chills!"

"Not to mention her uniform! Is that how the palace's maids dressed?" They all asked Jennette again and she shakes her head.

"No, this is actually my first time seeing her and I never have seen any of my servants wearing that," She said and stared at me.

Then naturally they all gazed at me, putting me in an awkward position again. "Ahem. She is my maid that came with me" I stated. "My father is very protective and so he sent her to escort me just in case"

"I see" They all nod and then ask one more question. "But may I ask where she got that outfit? I mean is it a fashion from the Sidionna Kingdom?"

I nodded and answered them. "No, all my workers have the freedom to design their uniform that would be comfortable and suit them. I suggested the short-skirt to raise their confidences" I said. "Plus they do more than cleaning"

"... Is her name perhaps Lillian York?" I nod and they all gasped. Ah, the old rumors are still going around?

They slaughtered me with all sorts of questions that I couldn't hear properly but I knew one thing they wanted to hear.