Free day dinner

Ahhh, a free day! Filled with paparazzi, parties and planning. Oh sooooooo free.

I woke up around 10 and just stared at the ceiling. I figured, I'm about to murder innocent people and I can't hesitate or I'll end up dead.

This drives me into existential - crisis mode. I spend the next 4 hours contemplating life until Sid knocks On my door, "come on out, it's 2 o'clock and you haven't even moved."

I sigh and drag myself out of the warm abyss that is the Capitol bed. I dress casually and prepare for a long day.

Party, paparazzi, news reports, this could be anything but a free day. Finally we're back in the hotel. And I'm to get ready for a dinner party. My stylist come in and curl my hair and add touches of makeup. Nothing big.

Then it's Luke's turn. Again he has me close my eyes. I feel high heels being slipped onto my feet and a dress tightened around my waist.

When I open my eyes, I'm in a baby blue dress with golden lace all over it. The shoes are golden and my eyeliner is the same light blue.

My curled hair brushes my shoulders and golden streaks glint in the light. My nails are done to with little blue flowers and there's a golden flower crown I my hair. Absolutely gorgeous.

I'm in utter shock, "this is my favorite so far." Is all I can muster. Luke lets out a breath, "go get em, tiger!"

He escorts me to the elevator and that's where we part. "This is a far as I go," he says, hugging me so not to mess up my dress, "blow them away."

The door closed and the elevator shot upwards to the dining hall. I stepped out into the decorated hall and walked towards the banquet.m

Tables with food lined the walls and people were everywhere.

Picture after interview after taste test. The night was insane. An I finally got away from the horror when I was pulled onto the dance floor.

Only when I was spun into his arms did I see who it was. It was kian, the posh kid from 1. "Hello, my dear." He cooed, and I sighed, I couldn't just walk away.

We danced for a while until he made a huge mistake. Kian leaned in for a kiss. I slapped him across the face and stormed off the floor, making sure to tread on his feet.

I then went to talk with the mason twins. Both were wearing very, suggestive outfits. But it suited their personalities.

We made small talk for the rest of the party until we were let free, back to our rooms.

I found a warm, vanilla scented, bath awaiting me with clean pajamas laid out on the bed.

I melted into the bath and probably spent a good 2 hours just soaking. Soon there was a knock on the door telling me to get to sleep.

I slipped on the silky pajamas and fell into a restless sleep. After all, we would be broadcasted across Panem the following day.