Chapter 11: Close Friends

"Liv, you like these?" Brandon asked, holding up a pair of shoes, we were currently in Foot Action.

"Yeah, I like those." I said, turning around looking at them.

"Let's get these so we can match for the photoshoot then." He suggested.

"Okay that's fine." I said.

Brandon wanted to put together a photoshoot and gym video on youtube to get others to notice his gym and just to overall get his business out there. He asked me if I would be willing to be his female model the other night after the grand opening, and I told him I would. I actually liked modeling for fun and dressing up. It was a fun hobby.

After looking around a little more for a couple more nike outfits, we were finally heading to the register.

Digging in my bag, I grabbed my wallet to get some cash out when I saw Brandon glaring at me out the corner of his eye.

"Please take it." I stressed.

"What did I tell you before we came in here?" He asked, raising a brow at me.

" I know, You said you got it because I'm doing you a favor by helping you but still." I said.

"It's all good mama. We even. You are helping me so I gotta show my appreciation." He said, licking his lips.

Lord this man was so fine.

"Stop it Olivia." I said to myself.

"Okay." I said responding to him.

Waiting for him to finish up, I turned around walking to one of the tables looking at other shirts.

"Well Well Well." I heard behind me.

Already knowing who it was, I started to walk away without acknowledging him.

Grabbing my arm pretty hard, he jerked my body back.

"Yo, keep your hands off her and I'm only going to say it once." Brandon said, pulling me behind him.

"So you got your little friend and boyfriend always around to rescue you huh? I Just don't understand why we can't talk Olivia?" Tyson said, walking close to Brandon.

"Look, I'm assuming you have a problem when it comes down to understanding so let me break this down for you. I don't know what you want from her but stay away from her. If you see her walk the other way, don't speak to her or anything. Period. And a little fun fact about me, I hate repeating myself. Go be with you girl and leave Olivia alone." Brandon said, sizing Tyson up.

"Come on Liv." Brandon said, grabbing my hand as we walked out the store.

Tyson started laughing loud and causing a scene.

"Then you told this clown our business? Oh I'll definitely be seeing y'all again." I heard from behind us.

I couldn't understand why Tyson wouldn't leave me alone. He got what he wanted which was a better woman apparently and he still won't leave me alone.

Walking to the car, Brandon opened my door for me and made sure I was in safety and then put our pages in the trunk of his car.

"Listen Olivia, If he comes near you, call 911 and then call me immediately. I don't like him being around, he doesn't want to see you with anybody else so he's playing with your head and your safety is important to me." Brandon said looking at me with all seriousness.

"Do you know how to shoot and load a gun?" He asked me.

"Yeah I do." I said.

"Okay Good." He took a deep breath.