Chapter 21: Naked

Olivia's POV

____________________________

I didn't know if I should be packing or letting him leave alone. I'm so damaged so why cause someone else damage from my own pains & problems? What sense would that make. I mean was I better off alone? So many questions circled
around my brain and no answers in sight.

Deciding I was getting nowhere, I started to roll up and smoke to clear my head completely. I just... I don't know anything anymore.

. . . . 3 Hours Later . . . .

**BANG BANG**

Groaning I got off the couch and made my way to the door.

"Really Janae?" I said looking at her eating pickles and peanut butter.

"Yeah, we are here to help you pack. Ain't that right babygirl?" She asked, looking down at her belly.

"Janae..." I started.

"What closet is your suitcase in?" Janae asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know if I'm going." I said.

"You're going." She said, walking up my stairs.

"I can't." I said, following her.

"Why?" She said, pulling clothes from my closet.

"Janae STOP!." I said in a stern voice.

We stood there looking at each other in silence.

___________________________________________

Brandon's POV

I waited patiently in the airport, our flight was supposed to leave in 1 hour and I haven't heard or seen Olivia yet. That alone made my stomach turn. Did she not want to be with? Was I not worthy enough or was she just that scared?

Sometimes, I wish I could see things from her point of view just so I can understand more. I just wished she had more trust in me and my actions. I'm falling in love so fast and quickly and regardless of what she does my love only grows stronger.

A lot of men would have been walked away or gave up but the difference between me and them is the fact I'm not afraid of a challenge and I'm not afraid to be vulnerable in front of somebody I love. I want her to see me in all my phases, even the bad. I just pray she gives me the chance to do it.

Deciding that overthinking wasn't going to get me anywhere I picked up my ipad and decided to get a little work done before the flight. I planned on getting some rest while on this flight, I was exhausted.

__________________________________________

Olivia's POV

I walked quickly through the airport , I didn't see Brandon anywhere and I felt sick to my stomach.

After walking in circles it felt like for 5 minutes, I finally spotted him by the window with his beats on while working on the ipad.

I slowly walked over to him, squatting in front of him and he removed his headphones off of his ears.

"I don't know how to do this, I don't know where to go or turn. I feel like I don't know anything except the fact that I can't live without you. It might sound crazy but I'm in love with you and I have a hard time with showing it but your my bestfriend, my lover and I have to put my own fears aside so that we both can have a chance to be happy. The love you give to me is something that I have never felt before , and it scares me. I'd rather be scared with you than without out... can you give me one more chance?" I said with glossy eyes.