Chapter 17: Confessions Part 2

I sat in the middle of Brandon's bed, waiting for him to get out the shower.

We decided to order Mexican, so I was currently waiting for it to come.

Hearing the shower cut off, I became nervous because I knew we was about to have a long talk.

Hearing the door bell ring, I began to get up and get the food.

Before I could open the bedroom door , Brandon came out.

"I'll get it , what you want to drink ?" He asked

"Bottle of water please." I said, growing shy.

"I got you, relax." He said, headed down to get the food.

I scrolled through Tiktok & came across this girl named Therealjanaep and decided to watch some of her videos. She was really pretty.

Before I knew it, Brandon was back with our food and drinks. He grabbed my hand and began to pray over our food.

We began eating.

"So what's wrong?" Brandon asked, making eye contact with me.

I don't know why but I got nervous.

"Nothing." I said.

"No it's something." He added.

"Did you have sex with her?"I asked.

"What did I tell you before I left?" He asked.

"I don't know.." I said

"I told you, that when I get back, be ready to work on us." He said.

"Instead it's like your pulling away. Like you're trying to find a reason to push me away."

"No that's not what it is." I said.

"Well please explain to me. It's like the stuff about Janae turned your whole world upside down and the closest person for you to rain on is me. All I've been trying to do is be supportive and be here. I come back from a great business trip excited to tell you some things and the first thing you say when you see me is did I sleep with our business accountant?" He said.

"I'm sorry that was out of line. I just thought maybe since we got into a argument you decided to go be with somebody else." I said as tears twinkled in my eyes.

"First, I'm a man. I know how to control myself and an argument isn't going to make me go fuck somebody else and fuck up what I'm trying to build with you. I'm not a cheater or liar." He said, wiping my face.

"So before we both waste our time and feelings get to deep. Tell me. What you wanna do?" He said.

Omniscient POV......

She cried sweet tears as he kissed her.

"I'm scared to fall again..." she said falling weak to his touch.

"What if I told you this time you didn't have to fall." He said pulling her closer.

Olivia was now straddling Brandon's lap.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise baby." He said, leaning in to kiss her so passionately.

He took her breath away. He made her speechless. He made her want to give up being super woman for just a moment and let her super man lead.

She craved this from Tyson and never received it. She even begged for it.

But with Brandon, there was no begging and pleading.

"Listen." He started pulling her face back and moving her hair behind her ear.