Chapter 3: A Woman's Work

A couple of days had passed by since Janae came home and I was so happy she was here.

I hadn't seen Tyson in 2 days , he doesn't like to be around Janae. They argue a lot and he knows for a fact to not piss her .

As she tells him "Try that shit with me so I can test out my new Glock."

And he knows for a fact she is Serious.

Today we decided to have a girls day and just kind of spend some time together , you know ? Make up for lost time.

We had just left the nail salon and we were now headed to the mall.

I was so happy to be out of that town house and I also wanted to shop for some new pieces while I was here.

Shopping always tends to make you forget about your other problems .

I had an award ceremony coming up for my article hitting number 1 last month so I definitely was in need of a new dress.

We went to a lot of different stores but we finally found a dress store to stop in and check out .

As we walked around , I searched for a new dress .

"Ouu love go try this on." Janae said as she handed me a really pretty olive green dress

"Okay hold my things." I said exchanging my purse for the dress

After trying this dress and a couple more , I decided on two dresses. After shopping , we went to dinner and kind of just talk about any and everything.

Just like me, Janae was going through things as well and even though hers weren't as bad as mine , I still always made sure she was okay and as a friend/sister I listened to her and gave her advice as well.

I never wanted her to feel like everything was all about me and I never was concerned with her because that was never the case.

We talked about her finally opening up her on hair salon and her giving this guy she just met a chance .

See unlike me Janae was strong while I was weak. She never let men mistreat her the way I did. And it took a lot for her to fall in love. She valued her love and time.

After eating , we decided to go back to the house.

Arriving to the house I began to get this feeling like something just wasn't right . I knew Tyson didn't want to see Janae but I really haven't heard from him in almost 24 hours and of course he wouldn't answer my calls.

Walking into the house , this feeling of emptiness came over me.

Walking towards the kitchen , I seen a folded envelope laying next to the stove. Walking over to it I picked it up and read it.

Dear Olivia,
Things the last couple of months haven't been the best . I don't want this letter to be a bunch of bullshit so I'm going to get straight to it. I had been falling out of love with you for a while now. You were always at work and you never really check on me or gave me the attention I gave to you. I felt as if your career had became number 1. Then after you lost the baby I couldn't look at you the same. Your body wasn't the same. You in general just wasn't the same. And the fact that you were being so irresponsible and didn't even know you were pregnant shows me that you aren't the kind of woman I need in my life. I don't love you anymore . The sex wasn't good as when we first met . You stopped doing the sexy things and started half ass fucking me. You lost 15 pounds as well . You just didn't catch my eye anymore . But then I met Michelle and I fell madly in love. I've been seeing her for about 5 months and she's pregnant and we both believe it's time we start our lives together and move forward. I'm sorry I'm telling you in a note but I didn't want to discuss this face to face because I didn't feel like hearing you beg me to stay or try and plead with me on this because I really don't care what you have to say . It's over . I also left the key to the house upstairs in the room . You can have this place , we are actually about to buy our dream house so you can have everything . Please don't contact me for any reason. Thanks for I guess you could say the first 6 months of our relationship but have a good life.