4 Years Of High School For This?(Chap.1)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Stray beams of light crept through Izuku's white drapes, illuminating his dorm room with its soft glow. The desk that rested in between the two beds of his dorm was now blanketed in a light gleam of yellow. He had moved into his dorm a few weeks prior to him getting accepted to the New York Academy of Art.

He'll have to acknowledge, moving to New York was a big deal for him. But the business of the loud and hectic city did make him feel a bit at ease, being used to the busy streets of Japan.

Izuku's roommate hadn't moved in yet, he was seriously starting to think they may never move in.

Not that he minded.

Rolling out of bed, his feet are instantly met with the bitter hardwood floor below- sending jolts of energy shooting up his back. Instantly being able to wake him fully up. Dragging himself over to the bathroom he takes a long look at himself in the mirror. 

His hair was disorderly, per usual, sticking up in odd directions all around. Yet his eyes- they held dark, almost bruised, circles under them. 

It's not Izuku's fault. Moving to a complete and utter opposite time zone will do that to a person.

Quickly he hops in the shower, trying to scrub away at any sweat and scum from the previous night. Once he's out he throws on a simple hoodie and jeans, out the door in record time as he begins to walk to his first class.

The first day of school.

Izuku has had a lot of first days, none of them were all that great either.

First day of kindergarten, his best friend accidentally got gum stuck in his hair.

First day of middle school, he was shoved into a locker.

First day of being at a foster home, the other children locked him in the pantry.

And first day of high school... he threw up at lunch because the food was spoiled.

See? He didn't really have a great track record when it came to first days, he just hoped this one wouldn't turn out like the rest. 

'Just one good day' Izuku thought to himself, maneuvering past crowds of people in the front lawns of the campus. Just as he turned the corner he was greeted by a familiar brunette and duel haired teen.

"Hey Ura- Oh my God, Todo!" Izuku gasped, jumping into his foster brother's arms.

Todoroki and Uraraka are his foster siblings, they were the ones who got Izuku out of the pantry at his first foster home- the three have been thicker than thieves ever since.

"When did you get here?!" Izuku chuckled, pulling back to look at him.

Todoroki let a small smile slip onto his lips, giving his brother a casual shrug. "Yesterday... guess who's your roommate though!" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Izuku squealed, playfully smacking Todoroki's shoulder. "Thank God, I don't think I could handle having a random stranger."

"Yeah- knowing you, you'd probably talk their ear off!" Uraraka chimed in, pinching her younger brother's cheek.

With a roll of his green eyes, Izuku sticks out his tongue at her. "Oh fuck off Ura, you're worse than me. Remember that one time our high school teacher almost gave you detention because you wouldn't stop rambling?" He giggled, the duel haired boy next to him joining in.

Uraraka tutted, averting her brothers gaze as a her face flushed a brilliant hue of rose. "It's not my fault! I swear I picked up on that habit from you." The brunette defended, holding the flats of her hands up in a 'surrender' motion.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure you've always been like that." Shoto smirked, enjoying the look of irritation that crossed her features. Either real irritation or playful, he couldn't tell- nor did he really care.

He just enjoyed the expression.

"Nuh uh, you take that back!" Uraraka huffed, her voice going high pitched as she stomped her foot down like a child.

"You know Ura... I think he may be right." Izuku chimed in, dramatically shaking his head as he looked down. "Sadly, there's just no escaping it."

Todoroki joined in with his younger brother in the dramatics, fake wiping away at tears. "It's already too late for you."

Rolling her eyes, Uraraka flips them both the middle finger, only to break out into a sprint when the two began chasing her down one of the pathways. Letting out a small shriek she hops over a small, risen stone- nearly tripping as she did so. 

Todoroki's heterochromatic eyes flicker in the direction of where Izuku ran, locking eyes with the boy as he gave a short nod. The two were basically communicating without actually talking.

Just as Uraraka was about to zoom down the hallway, Izuku caught up to her- wounding his arms around her waist and yanking her back. "You know... that was really mean what you did Ura- me and Todo just might have to enforce some punishments." He grinned devilishly, twiddling his fingers around.

Wiggling out of his grasp, Uraraka's eyes widened as her two brothers began cornering her in the hallway. Onlookers gazing upon the three with curious eyes.

"I swear to fucking God you two, if you so much as lay one finger on me I'll-" She started, only to be promptly cut off.

"You'll what?" Todoroki beamed, cocking up an eyebrow. "If memory serves me correctly Ura... didn't you say you weren't ticklish like- last week? This shouldn't faze you at all then."

"Oh c'mon Shoto! You know that was just me talking out of my ass." The brunette whined, looking behind her and spotting the double doors to their class just a few feet away.

"Well, think of this as a lesson then- you should learn to stop 'talking out of your ass'." Izuku chuckled, lifting his fingers up to use air quotations. "You've brought this upon yourself really."

The duel haired college student lunges forward, successfully grabbing her and holding her to the wall as Izuku commenced the tickling. She giggled and writhed as his fingers fluttered all around her stomach, hell, she even let out a few snorts as she laughed.

"Okay- okay I get... I get it!" Uraraka snorted, trying to push Izuku and Todoroki off of her. "I won't flip you guys off again, I- I swear!"

"You think she's learned her lesson?" Todoroki asked, throwing a side glance at the green haired boy.

Izuku nodded his head, pursing his lips with an amused expression. "I guess we can show her mercy... for now." He sighed, pretending to check his nails.

Just as they were about to continue teasing her the first bell rang, causing the three to break out into a sprint for class. Bursting through the double wooden doors, Uraraka and Todoroki instantly find an open seat- whereas Izuku bumped into something.

Or more likely someone.

"Oh my God I'm so, so sorry- wait... Kacchan?"

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Ahhhhh. New book has been posted so yay! If you're new, here hello and welcome! You may call me Cricket, and I hope you enjoy my content- feel free to shoot me a follow or text if you'd like!

Until we meet again!!!