First Day at UA

Bakugou's P.o.v:

It had been about a month maybe two since Deku and Aunty inko had gone missing. I don't know why but My chest hurt really bad when I heard Aunty call saying Deku went missing. I didn't know what the feeling was but I ended up crying? that night. The old hag was also in tears and dad had to comfort her.

Back to the present, I was walking up to UA my hands in my pocket and a frown resting on my face. I stomped my way through the gates and toward my class which is 1-A. I walked into the class and saw a few extras already in the room. I walked to my desk and sat down and then kicked my legs up on the desk and resting my hands behind my head.

A few minutes later A dude wearing glasses started to yell at me about taking my feet off the desk and I just yelled back at him not giving a damn.

"It took you 7 seconds to settle down, you're in UA now you don't have time to waste." A man was standing at the front of the class and everyone was sitting down. He looked tired and he was carrying a bright yellow sleeping bag.

"Alright now I want you all to go and put on your training uniforms and meet me outside. NOW!!" All the other extra's almost ran out of the room as the four-eyed robot screamed at them to not run. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the lockers. I got changed before any of the other losers and went out to the field.

~time skip~

Third P.OV:

After everyone was out Aizawa explained what they were doing and had Bakugo come up and demonstrate. He handed the ball to Bakugo and told him to throw it using his quirk. He drew his arm back, he threw the ball and screamed 'DIE!!!'. A huge blast came from his hands as the ball went flying into the air. Shocked expressions taking over most of the students that stood behind him.

Aizawa showed the class a small gadget that held the numbers '705.2m'. More shocked gasps came from the class as He explained it.

"This is a fitness test, you are allowed to use your quirks as much as you want, as shown by Bakugo here" he pointed to Bakugo who was rubbing his wrist. "We will now be starting the fitness test! Also, the person who comes last will be expelled from the school"

Everyone freaked out internally.

~time skip~

After the test, everyone was nervous to see who had come in the last place and would be expelled. Someone by the name of Mineta was in last. (Shinso is in the class to replace Izuku)

"By the way, I was kidding about the person in last being expelled," Aizawa said in a monotone voice. Most of the students let out a breath of relief they didn't know they were holding in. Soon enough the students were sent to go and get changed out of their gym clothes and head back to class.

~time skip brought to you by an angry Pomeranian with explosions~

After they were all changed and back in the classroom Aizawa ran them through a few things that they needed to know now that They were here in UA (for the record I can't exactly remember what happened as I can be bothered going back and rewatching the episode😑)

After about an hour the bell for the end of the day rang and the class was dismissed. Packing their backs and talking to friends all the students in the school walked out heading home to hang out their friend's house. Bakugou walked passed everyone, telling people to move if they were in his way. He arrives home quickly taking his shoes off and walking to his room. Placing his bag beside his desk he pulled out a few papers and read over the writing.

He spent about 1 hour looking through the paper before his mum called him for dinner.

"Okay, I'm coming you old hag!!!" He gets up and heads downstairs to eat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the long wait everyone 

If you have any ideas on what you want to see tell me and I can add them into the story. Also if you have any ship ideas please to tell me that or I can do a vote.