He cautiously sat down beside her and when she didn't protest he pulled her under his arm. "When did it all get so fucked up Harry," She whispered staring out at the forest with glossy eyes.

"It was always fucked up," He responded laughing softly as Hermione shook her head playfully.

"Maybe if I wasn't so insistent on being friends with you I could have avoided all this, but I wouldn't change it for the world," She teased this time causing Harry to smirk.

"Come on if I don't get back to the dorm with you soon they're going to murder me," Harry chuckled helping Hermione up.

She pulled him into a hug slipping her hand into his coat pocket. Before he could react she had taken a cig from the packet he kept and lit if with the end of her wand.

"Mione," he groaned, "if you come back smelling of smoke I'm dead," 

"Oh don't worry about it, they won't even notice," Hermione teased and Harry raised his eyebrows.

"How did you even know I had them anyway," he questioned.

"Oh Harry I know everything," she smirked as she started to walk back to their common room with Harry at her heels.

"You don't know the way to the new dorms so don't try to run off," he lectured and Hermione giggled.

"Fine then, lead the way idiot," She muttered playfully as she followed Harry through hallways.

"Oh I'm meant to tell you that Sirius and Remus are staying in a room connected to our new common room and the girls and boys are in separate dorms and Narcissa and Snape are with Draco and Ron and McGonagall's working with the order to figure out what happened." Harry explained as they walked.

Hermione nodded her head not really wanting to talk about everything that had happened. She took another puff of the cig she was holding and sighed, relaxing slightly.

As they approached the third floor Hermione noticed a door that she had never seen before. Harry moved close to it but stopped a foot away waiting for Hermione to catch up.

As she got closer he took the cigarette from her hand and put it out before throwing it through the open window. 

"Go straight to your room and take a shower, you stink of smoke," Harry ordered and Hermione bit her lip but nodded.

They entered the room quietly trying to sneak past Lupin and Sirius who were reading on the couch.

"Mione," Sirius said as he turned around at the sound of Harry stubbing his toe.

He stood up and walked towards her but Hermione moved back towards the stairs.

"I need to um shower," she stuttered turning hastily towards the stairs but it was too late.

"Hermione Granger," He yelled grabbing her wrist and stepping forward to smell her hair, "you stink of smoke,"

Lupin stood up and Harry sprinted up the stairs towards the boy's dormitories, "Harry, get your ass down here now," he ordered and Harry sighed but stormed back down the stairs.

"Sit down, both of you," Sirius demanded and they both sat on the couch opposite Lupin and Sirius.

"I told you this would happen idiot," he whispered in Hermione's ear and she just rolled her eyes.

"Answer me honestly, have you been smoking," Lupin asked calmly.

"I haven't," Harry declared holding up his hands in surrender and Hermione just shrugged.

"Hermione, answer the question," Lupin repeated.

"Yes," she spat out in a whisper.

Sirius rubbed his face with his hands and Lupin took a deep breath.

"Why," Sirius asked with sad eyes.

"Because I want to," She hissed leaving everyone shocked.

"That shit fucking kills you," Sirius shouted standing up.

"Calm the fuck down you're not my dad," She yelled back.

"Oh you can try to play that card but it isn't going to work because I love you like my daughter even if you hate me," he snapped back.

Hermione didn't say anything before storming up to her room while Harry sat their awkwardly.

"I swear to god if you give her another one I will kill you," Sirius shouted at Harry before leaving the common room.

"I'm sorry I tried but she's Hermione," he stammered turning towards Lupin.

"Don't worry about it, Sirius is just pissed because he doesn't want to lose her," He smiled sitting down next to Harry and giving him a hug.

Lust  - DramioneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara