"Do your worst."

I smirked under my hood. Damian placed his other hand on the hilt of his sword and tightened his grip. He screams, showing that he's putting all of his power into that one swing. Mid-way swing, a force knocks Damian into me, hitting my head, sending us both flying into a dirt pit from unfinished construction.

From my lying position, I sit up, clutching my head in pain. As my vision returns to normal, I notice Damian by my side clutching his ribs, Ubu bloody and unconscious on the sidewalk, and a man in a black leotard with a blue symbol looking bird on his chest in front of us, holding Damian's sword.

"The psychos just keep getting younger," the man says giving us a sly smile.

Damian takes action and runs up to the man, screaming and attacking him. Damian kicks the man with all his power, but the man dodged the attacks with ease. The man attacks and Damian only manages to block and dodge a few of his moves.

As their exchanging blows, the sneak over to the lampost, making sure to stay out of the man's peripheral vision but in Damian's, and climb it. Once at the top, Damian attacks the man with quick punches and kicks, backing him up under the lampost. Now with the man in position, I jump down sending a kick to the head, making him roll into the middle of the empty street, releasing Damian's sword in the process.

Damian walks over to his sword picking it up. The sword now back in his possession, he walks over to the man kneeling in pain and asks, "Who are you," with his sword pointing to the hunched-over body.

I walk up behind Damian and notice the man reach his right into his side, making it look like he clutching his side in pain. I pull out my sword and ready myself, too.

"The name's Nightwing," the man says throwing gas-filled bombs. 

The blood drains from my face. Nightwing. The first boy-wonder, meaning that he knows and has connections with father.

Once the gas has dispersed, we notice that the man has disappeared from his previous location and has now moved to behind us, on top of the lampost.

"Come back down here, coward!," Damian screams at Nightwing, lifting his sword.

Nightwing reveals, to what looks like throwing weapons like shuriken but not, and throws them at us. I jump out of the way as the weapon was thrown, but Damian being the idiot that he is, he catches the weapon. Damian smirks at Nightwing showing that he caught the weapon, but then Nightwing smirks back. The weapon blinks red, faster each millisecond, and blows up in Damian's face.

As Damian falters due to the explosion, Nightwing moves from his post and begins to attack me. With me caught off guard, he manages to land two powerful hits, making me slide backward. 

"What can you do?" he asks cockily.

I growl at his cockiness and patronizing tone towards me. Holding my sword in front of me, I run up to him swinging the sword straight down. He blocks and hops to the left. Swinging my sword all the way, I stab it into the ground, using it as a support to maneuver my body to kick him in the ribs. He recovers from the impact by backflipping back into a fighting stance. I run up to him once again, managing to slice him five to ten times. 

"Don't forget about me," Damian screams from above me. On my eleventh slice, Damian jumps from above me and attacks him. 

The fight goes on for a few more minutes, despite being tired, we continued to fight until our last breathe.

"We're so getting in trouble now," I say to Damian, panting hard.

"No we won't. As long as there are no witnesses."

"Father will find out."

"No, he won't"

I look over to him surprised. "Wait. Do you know who we're fighting?"

"Some guy playing dress-up," he says looking over the scathed man, "But we're winning." With that he runs up to Nightwing once again, screaming. 

"The guy's not even tired," I say to myself, looking over Nightwing. Despite being ruffed up from head to toe, he was unbothered by the whole situation, heck, he wasn't even tired from fighting two skilled assassins.

Once Damian gets into arm's length of Nightwing, Nightwing flips Damian onto his back and rolls him over to his stomach, pinning his arm behind his back. Nightwing looks over to me to see if I'll do anything, but I just stand amazed, watching the scene play out. 

Nightwing scoffs in amusement, tying Damian arms and legs together. Damian thrashes around, trying to get out of the ropes, but fails. Nightwing then drags Damian over to the lampost, ties him into a fetal position, and hangs him.

"Unite me peasant!" Damian screams. "I will kill you!"

"You've been playing too much of those violent video games, haven't you? Don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll get back with your parents once I hand you," Nightwing then points over to me, "and you over to the police."

"Untie me! You don't know who you're messing with!" Damian says thrashing around. "And why aren't you helping me!" Damian screams at me.

I stare at Nightwing and pull out my sword, with him following up with a fighting stance. 

After a few minutes of fighting, I've managed to give Nightwing more wounds but soon found myself hanging next to my brother. However, unlike my brother, Nightwing doesn't put me in a fetal position.

I sighed. "I knew that I shouldn't have attacked."

Damian continues thrashing and screaming, bumping into me making me swing back and forth.

"Untie me, you peasant! I am the heir to the League of Assassins. The son of the Batman. You'll—"

"You're the son of who now?" Nightwing says looking up at us, holding both Damian and I's sword in one hand.

"The son of Bat—"

"Shut-up," I say bumping into him. Nightwing leans onto the light post and takes out a cellphone.

Damian then gets frustrated and begins thrashing and screaming into my ear.

"Nightwing!" I call. He looks up from his phone and looks at me. "Do us both a favor and gag the kid," I tell him, motioning my head towards Damian.

"You traitor!" Damian screams.

Nightwings nods and takes out a white cloth from god knows where and climbs the lamp post. He pulls Damian's hood and freezes.

"What?" Damian asks annoyed. 

As if broken from a trance, Nightwing shakes his head and gags Damian's mouth with the white cloth. He then looks towards me and pulls down my hood and squints at me.

He jumps down from the post and goes back to the same position as earlier. He pulls out his phone and makes a call.

The phone stops ringing for some time and a voice on the other end is heard. 

"Missing something?" Nightwings asks the person. The voice on the other end responds.

"I have two kids here," Nightwing says looking up at us, "One of them says he's your son."

My eyes widen.

"Oh shit."

—————————

A/N

So apparently Justice League Dark Apokolips came out. And just so you know, I envy every single one of you who was able to watch the movie. 😤