THREE

I know they'll be coming to find me soon

Carter hoped that Harry was ignoring her trembling hands as she unbuttoned his shirt. She noticed all of the tattoos that was on his torso.

"What's with the butterfly?" she asked him to try and distract herself from what she was doing. Harry noticed her nerves, but wasn't mean enough to comment on them, "It was a spur of the moment thing. Do you have any tattoos?"

She shook her head, "No, my Mom would kill me if I did."

Harry chuckled a little as she took his shirt completely off. He stood there looking at her and noticing the little reactions that she had. Carter looked a little hesitant before she started to reach down and unbutton his jeans.

He decided to put her out of her misery, "I'll get that." Harry touched her hands and moved them away.

"Okay." Carter turned around to give him privacy. She had a million thoughts running through her head. She knew that a million girls would kill to be in her position, but she didn't even want to be in her positiion. FInding Harry hurt and unconscious on the sidewalk that day, she did what any other person would've done. She helped him. She knew that she could be in serious trouble. Most people might consider what she did kidnapping.

Carter was still looking at the wall when she heard Harry wince a few times and then heard him get in the bath.

"You can look now Carter." She heard Harry say.

Carter looked around and saw Harry with his head rested against the edge of the tub. His eyes were shut.

"I'll go in the other room."

Harry stopped her ,"No, stay. I need the company."

She nodded before sitting down on a stool near the door. She looked over at Harry and saw that he was staring right back at her. She would be crazy if she didn't admit that he was extremely attractive.

"What would you like to talk about?" Carter asked him as she crossed her legs.

"Do you live here?" Harry questioned immediately. He was desperate for answers about her. He just felt the need to get to know her.

Carter shook her head before she answered, "This is my family's cottage. We used to stay here during the summer before we moved."

"Where do you live?"

Carter looked down at her hands trying to avoid his gaze, "Well, they moved to Rhode Island. I stayed in the city for school."

"You have any siblings?" Harry asked as he shifted a little in the bath. The warm waters were definitely helping his sore body.

"Just a little sister. She's about fifteen and in her moody teenage years." Carter chuckled a little as she remembered some of the stuff she went through when she went through the same stage.

"How old are you?" Harry tilted his head as he asked her.

"I'm twenty one. You?"

"I'm twenty two." He answered as he sunk a little lower into the water. He used to love baths as a child. He would bring tons of toys in and play with them for as long as his mother would let him. A few times she had to drag him out before he shrivled up like a prune.

"Do you- uh need me to wash your hair?" Carter asked him.

Harry nodded, "That would be lovely."

Carter stood up and walked over to the sink. She opened the cabinet underneath it and grabbed a bottle of vanilla shampoo. It was her favorite scent to use on her hair. She walked over to the side of the tub where Harry's head was. Carter kneeled down and wet his hair before squirting some shampoo on her hands.

Harry was very pleased at what was going on. Carter was amazing at what she was doing. Harry closed his eyes and tried to image that he was in a different situation. A situation where he could enjoy the moment without a nagging feeling in the back of his head.

He knew that he would get found. He didn't know how long it would be but he knew that that someone would. Harry knew that his family and friends were searching 24/7 to find him. They would look all over the state to find him.

If Carter was with him when he was found, she would get in serious trouble. They would think that she was behind it all.

Carter could tell that Harry was lost in his thoughts as she rinsed the soap out of his hair. She wondered what he was thinking about in that moment.

"Thank you for that." Harry said to her, snapping her out of her own thoughts.

"You're welcome." Carter stood up and grabbed some towels from a cabinet behind her. She grabbed a few and held one of them out to Harry.

"Are you ready to get out?" She asked him.

He nodded and sat up, wincing a little. He wondered how long he was going to feel this way. Harry took the towel from Carter and tried to stand up on his own. Carter looked away, but helped him out. Harry wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped carefully out of the tub.

"Have a seat and I'll grab you some clothes." Carter told him as she led him to the seat that she occupied a few moments ago.

Harry sat down gently as Carter left the bathroom and went to the closet. Harry looked around the bathroom until she came back with some clothes.

"I got some boxers for you when I was out. I have some pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt if you want to wear those." Carter handed him the clothes and he took them.

"These are fine. You didn't have to go and buy a new wardrobe for me or anything."

"Oh, I didn't. Those were my fiancee's clothes Well, ex-fiancee." Carter told him. Harry was genuinely surprised that Carter was engaged. Now it seemed like he had a million more questions for her. He wondered what happened between her and the guy that she was supposed to marry.

Harry stood up and grabbed the boxers. He slipped them on as slowly as he could without hurting himself. He put them on with his towel still on so he wouldn't embarrass Carter. He thought it was pretty adorable that she was so flushed earlier when she took his clothes off.

Once he had his boxers on, he took the towel off and Carter helped him put his clothes on. She then helped him back into the bedroom. The fire from the fireplace heated the room up. Harry no longer felt cold in the room. Carter helped him into the bed and covered him up.

"Do you mind turning the television on?" Harry asked her.

"The cable is out. I'll go grab some movies from the other room for you." Carter told him before she left the room. She returned a few minutes later with four movies in her hands.

"You could put in anything. I just would like to watch something." Harry said.

She nodded and put in the first movie in the stack. She turned the television on and fixed the volume so it wasn't too high and wasn't too low.

"I'll be in the other room." Carter said before she started to walk out.

"Carter?" Harry called out to her.

"Yes, Harry?"

"Could you stay in here with me? I would enjoy some company."

*happy Stockholm Syndrome Sunday!!!
20 votes and 15 comments would be absolutely lovely!!

Also I cannot believe that 2014 is almost over!! What was your favorite moment this year?? Mine would have to be when I saw 5SOS and 1D in concert!
-loveyouall