Wait a minute, Ye Zhou didn't look at the girls because he wasn't interested in girls at all. How could Shang Jin also have no interest in looking at the beauties? Could it be that Shang Jin didn't like girls too?

Ye Zhou turned his attention on Zhou Wendao who had already stopped a long time ago. Zhou Wendao was staring. Sure enough, this was normal.

"Are you going to sit? Everyone's in a hurry in the morning." After waiting for half a day and not hearing a reply, Shang Jin turned his head and urged, "I'd calculated the time to go out. If we keep dilly-dallying, we won't be able to to step in the classroom on the dot."

"Shang...Shang Jin??" Su Yin straightened her waist and back and covered her face with the book. She glared at Ye Zhou and whispered, "Why did you call me to stop today! I got up late and didn't put on makeup! I'm finished, it's over..."

Ye Zhou was puzzled, "When have you ever put on makeup? I don't think you even know the makeup sequence."

"Shut up!!!" Su Yin whispered fiercely, choking off Ye Zhou. But when she faced Shang Jin, she was like a shy rose with its thorn pulled out. Her voice was low and soft, making Ye Zhou cover in a layer of goosebumps when he heard it. "Shang Jin, then we'll trouble you. Chi Xi, we're both thin and should be able to squeeze in."

The faculty flower's face was also blushing and she whispered, "Shang Jin, trouble you."

Without turning his head, Shang Jin answered with a sound and started the pedicab.

Zhou Wendao, who'd originally thought he'd have the chance to make an appearance, stared dumbstruck as the faculty flower not only didn't have the slightest dislike, but she also got on the little three-wheeler that he'd initially looked down on with a restrained, slight smile that she couldn't keep off her face.

Sure enough, fairy tales were a scam. As long as it was a prince, regardless of whether he was riding a white horse or a pedicab, the princess would be willing to go with them.

Arriving at the third class, the two girls shyly thanked Shang Jin once again, prompting Ye Zhou to become dissatisfied. "Clearly it was me who invited them on the car. Why did they only thank you?"

Shang Jin calmly said, "Ask them, why ask me?"

Ye Zhou looked at him in amazement and said, "I'd thought that you would have said your charm is boundless." Shang Jin actually let go of a chance to put him in a squeeze?

"Something so obvious still needs me to emphasize again?"

"Ha ha."

The two people bantered as they entered the school building, completely ignoring the 'life without love' classmate Zhou behind them.

This time Ye Zhou proposed to let Su Yin hitch a ride because Su Yin's male god was originally Shang Jin and he could help out in passing to create a chance for Su Yin to come into contact with Shang Jin. This could be counted as rounding out Su Yin's male god dream. He hadn't expected that this favor he'd done in passing, after a few weeks, Su Yin would reciprocate.

In the evening, Ye Zhou was lying in bed looking at his phone when Su Yin sent a message.

Su Yin: Tang Dongdong wants to come to A Uni to play this weekend, want to meet?

Ye Zhou suddenly sat up. This movement made the other three people in the dorm invariably look at him.

"It's nothing, it's nothing. You guys go on." Ye Zhou slowly lay back down. If he hadn't been reminded by Su Yin, Ye Zhou would have forgotten that he'd curried Su Yin's favor before to let her introduce him to Tang Dongdong. The present days were too full and he'd unexpectedly forgotten about his love at first sight. Truly a sin, a sin.