Ye Heng and Ye Zhou were about the same height. The two people weren't very much alike. Compared with Ye Zhou, Ye Heng was gentler: wearing glasses and refined in manners. He reached out to take the suitcase from Ye Zhou's hand. In the end, he wasn't able to take it.

Ye Zhou's right hand had been clutching at the suitcase handle since he saw Ye Heng. He still didn't let go when Ye Heng was going to lift it up.

Ye Heng looked at him questioningly. "Zhou Zhou?"

Ye Zhou seemed like he'd received a shock, the hand grabbing the luggage handle suddenly jerked up.

"Let's go to the car first."

"Oh..." Ye Zhou followed behind Ye Heng. Even though Ye Zhou and Ye Heng were the same height now, but Ye Heng's back was still the same as in his memory: it was lofty as a big mountain that he could never climb up.

At the side of the car, Ye Zhou really wanted to sit in the backseat, but once his brother's eyes swept over, he could only brace himself to open the passenger door.

It was still good in the train station that was noisy all around: even if they didn't talk, it wouldn't be too awkward. Now that the two people were in an enclosed space, the car door isolating them from the clamor outside, the awkward atmosphere gradually grew.

Ye Zhou, who'd always been known as the little communication expert at school, was now totally possessed by muteness, lowering his head and pretending to be focused on playing on his mobile phone, only hoping that the time could go by a bit faster.

Ye Heng glanced at the side of his younger brother's face while waiting at the red light. He tried to soften his tone and said, "How are things at school? I heard that A Uni's infrastructure is very good. I've always wanted to see it."

If this sentence was said by someone else, Ye Zhou would enthusiastically invite them and furthermore, promise to act as the guide if the other really came.

"Not bad." Not knowing whether this was answering the school life or the school infrastructure, Ye Zhou finished talking and lowered his head to 'devote' himself to playing on the phone, his entire body exuding the 'don't talk to me' aura.

Ye Heng continued to ask, "Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

Ye Zhou didn't raise his head and said, "No."

Ye Heng sighed and didn't have any intention to continue speaking.

Ye Zhou realized this and secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. The body that had been strained all along gradually relaxed.

Ye Heng was keenly aware of this slight change and was even more frustrated.

Going all the way back home without a word, Ye Zhou entered the house and found that the family had made a table full of dishes.

Ye Zhou casually asked, "Tomorrow is the Xiaonian. How is food so sumptuous today?"

"I also said that. Isn't it because your brother said that you're coming back today so make a bit more food to welcome you home." Mother Ye put out two dishes from the kitchen. "Little Heng, don't go out again once you finish eating in a moment. Originally, you also didn't arrive home for long. Just off the plane, you didn't take a proper rest but insist on driving to pick your brother up. It's not like he can't return home by himself."

Ye Zhou looked at Ye Heng in astonishment, not expecting that he would also only return home today.

Ye Heng responded and beckoned to Ye Zhou to sit beside him. "Let's eat. Don't foolishly stand there."