Introduction.

Skeppy or Zak is a famous Youtuber. His videos consist mainly of trolling or challenges for major cash prizes. His favorite person to troll is Badboyhalo or Darryl.

Darryl owns his own channel. He also runs the popular server Munchy MC. His videos are more story based. He hosts many challenges which he then live-streams. Bad always gets overly rage filled at the smallest of trolls. These trolls include Ping spoofing, 14, pine cone, and Japanese symbol for beginner.

These two are what this story revolves around. Their love and their struggles.

Skeppy had just finished his master plan on Bad. All of KitPVP had been covered in 14s and Skeppy's face. He did all of this with A6D's builder rank on the server. He was now waiting for the other to join. "This is gonna be great!" Exclaimed Skeppy. "I know right. He's going to be so mad!" Replied A6D or Vincent.

The two of them sat on Team Speak. The chat was silent except for a couple sparse giggles. Zak was just pasting another 14 with World Edit when Bad joined.

Bad arrived in the server angrily. Skeppy and A6D left TS as quickly as they could. The chat was filled with demands to rejoin and explain themselves. The two troll's phones started pinging as Darryl spammed their messages.

Skeppy rejoined the Team Speak. Immediately, Bad started screaming. "Oh my GOODNESS!!! SKEPPY FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!" Bad shouted. It was honestly a miracle his mic hadn't died already. "Fix what? I'm out buying groceries." Lied Skeppy. It was an obvious lie. "HOW CAN YOU BE BUYING GROCERIES AND ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU MUFFIN?!" Screeched Darryl. "He could be online shopping." Explained A6D.

This back and forth banter went on for five minutes before Skeppy uploaded the backup. "There happy?" Snapped Skeppy. "Yes!" Bad exclaimed. Pure euphoria was present in his voice. "I really wish there was a way I could keep an eye on you!" He finished. "Wait. We've all got some nice YouTube money. Why don't we meet up and buy a cheap house?" Skeppy queried. "He's got a point." Mumbled A6D. "Wait, are you guys seriously thinking this?" Asked Darryl. "Where would we even live?? I mean A6D, you're in France!" Bad exclaimed. "I could get a Visa." Replied A6D. "I still don't know why you need a credit card to move here." Mused Bad. This spiraled into a 20 minute argument about what a Visa is.

Eventually, they came to the agreement that they would move to Chicago, Illinois. It was originally a joke from Skeppy but Bad warmed up to the idea pretty quickly. "So it's settled. We'll all pile together our saved up money in a month and take out a loan on whatever else we need." Said Darryl. "Sounds good to me!" Yelled Skeppy. "Same here." Replied A6D.

After a little more negotiations about payment, chores, and if Darryl could bring Rat they came to the agreement that was most beneficial. Skeppy would take care of dishes and trash. Bad would take care of Rat, general cleaning, and groceries. Vincent would help the other two and take care of the lawn. They would all pay for food and utilities.

Skeppy left the call feeling overjoyed. 'I can live with my two bffs!' He thought happily. 'I'm so glad Bad thought of this.' He dived into his bed happily. The only bad thing about any of this was that he had a pretty bad cough all of a sudden.