08

...
Inside the hospital's office;

"Okay you can put those there" miss june said, handing over some files to taehyung's temporary nurse, kangjoon. They were organizing some patients files in the office.

"Miss june!" a nurse stood next to the door's office, hardly breathing as she came closer to the nurses.

"Taehyung... and jimin might have caused trouble." she said as she looked down.

Miss june looked at the kangjoon and sighed, "...can you be specific?"

You could see the nurse's nervous eyes and fidgeting fingers, something bad definitely happened. "Umm.. well taehyung might have.. accidently..badmouthed Mr. Choi, again"

She sighed again "..why am I not surprised"

"Miss june! it's not the first time taehyung has badmouthed Mr. Choi! Hah, we are in deep trouble!" taehyung's nurse shouted frustrated while he ruffled with his hair.

Miss june looked at the other nurse and said, "What about jimin? What did he do?"

They both stared at each other untill she began to speak, "Well jimin.. He wasn't cooperating with us, which means he broke a rule in this hospital. They are both being locked up in a room which is unfair because break time isn't done yet-

"Then let's get going!" Miss june and the other nurses rushed over to the hallways.

...
In the halls;

"Do you think Mr. Choi saw the CCTVS?" the other nurse said following both miss june and taehyung's nurse, kangjoon.

Kangjoon stops walking for a minute and looks at the nurse,

"Of course he did! He always watches them! I bet he's going to shout at us again, can't wait!"

It was the last thing they said as they were walking fast to Mr. Choi's office.

...
Meanwhile;

Both jimin and taehyung where being locked up in one room. After the scene taehyung made, the securities dragged him from the bench and took jimin with him too.
They were both brought in this room as punishment for what they made. Of course all tied up too.

"Thank you for locking me up. It was the last thing i wanted." jimin said, sitting in the ground.

Taehyung chuckles.

"Oh come on, its not that bad. Besides you should consider yourself lucky. People dream to be locked up in a room with me."

Jimin turned his face towards taehyung who was sitting just beside him, smiling like an idiot.

He rolled his eyes.

It was really awkward just sitting, together in one room, with no furniture, food, or even sounds. It's just their breathing, the sound of their heartbeats, and a person's wild thoughts.