𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎| 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

*requested*

Markanastasio

Markanastasio

Y/n

Mark
I'm almost there baby

Okay :)
can't wait

I smiled to myself as I fixed my appearance in my mirror. Mark said he was gonna take me on a date today but I don't know where because everything is closed due to this whole Corona thing. I'm excited to see what he had planned.

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down the stairs to open the door, almost falling. When I opened it I saw Mark standing there, looking so adorable like always.

"Hey, princess" He smiles showing his teeth. He's so cute and I love his smile.

"Hey" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck, pressing a sweet and short kiss to my lips.

"You look amazing, as always"

"Mark, please marry me" I swear I had heart eyes coming out of me.

He laughs and kisses my cheek. "One day, baby"

I frown but close the front door and we walk to his car, hand in hand. He opens the passenger side door for me and I thank him. He's literally husband material.

"So where are we going?" I ask once he starts the car and we drive out of my neighborhood.

"You'll see" He looks over at me and smiles. He takes one of my hands and holds it while the other hand controls the steering wheel.

After a few minutes he reaches into the side of his door and pulls out a blindfold. "Here, put this on?" He hands it to me.

(Guys I'm begging you not to comment dirty things, I'm a good Christian, don't get too sexual)

"Um, why?" I ask confused.

"Because it'll add to the fun of surprising you" He reassures me. "I promise it'll be worth it"

"Alright" I hesitate but willingly put it on and tie it around my head.

"I can't see"

Mark laughs. "That's the point, princess" he actually needs to marry me right now I really don't care how old we are. "But don't worry, I promise I won't kill you or anything"

"Yeah thanks for that" I say sarcastically.

The car stops after awhile and I heard Marks door open and shut. Then my door opens I feel a hand grab my arm, Mark's hand.

"You better not let go of me" I say holding onto him, afraid of tripping over something.

"I won't"

He helps me walk for a few more feet and then we stop. "Okay, now you can take it off" His hand fondle with the blindfold, untying it and slipping it off my head.

I gasped at the scene in front of me. There was a blanket set u with candles and a basket of food underneath a tree with fairy lights hung up around it. It was so beautiful.

I looked at Mark and he was smiling at me. "You did this? For me?"

"I'd do anything for you, princess"

I put my hand on the back of his neck and brought his head down to give me another kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist and held me close to him so we were pressed up against each other.

"I love you" I said after we pulled away.

"I love you more, baby. Come on let's go" He grabs my hand and leads me to the blankets.

We ate the food he brought and laughed together. After a while he turns music on. "Dance with me" He gets up and holds out his hand.

"I can't dance"

"Oh I know" I roll my eyes at his smart comment, but end up smiling any ways. "But you have to dance with me"

He grabbed my hand a pulled me up, wrapping one of his arms around my waist and linking our fingers together with his other hand. I giggled as he spines me around and then brings me back into him.

"When did you learn to dance like this?" I asked as he swayed us back and forth.

"I don't know, I guess you just bring it out of me" He says, a big cute smile plastered on his face.

"Your so cute"

"Your cuter"

Short but enjoy :)