Another extra chapter?! Beach day and kinda chatfic

Börja om från början

Waterbender: so what's this you added me to my son-in-law?

Pinky: son-in-law?!

Tape face: what?!

Rock hard 4 Baku: wHaT?!

Bakuhoe: the fuck?!

Pikachu: well dear mother-in-law this is a chat and you're here to make him stop teasing me! Please

These eyebags are Gucci: did you tell her about me proposing?

Pinky: you WhAT?!

Tape face: yeah WHaT?!

These eyebags are Gucci: I was drunk and had a pop ring.

Waterbender: you were what?!

These eyebags are Gucci: oh shit

These eyebags are Gucci: Gotta blast!

Waterbender: oh no mister you come here right now and explain!

Discount prince Zuko: Wait a minute!

Discount prince Zuko: Kaminari calls you mother in law and Shinsou is the one he's engaged to...

Discount prince Zuko: YOU ARE HIS MOM

Waterbender: oh shit

Waterbender: Look what you caused denki!

Pikachu: I'm sorry !

Waterbender: oh god he's gonna be so mad

Small might: who?

What's gravity: Midoriya your boyfriend is burning!

Small might: omw

Pass me the auxcord: oh thank god he's not gonna burn down the building, Midoriya calmed him

Sonic: I'm gonna get a heart attack these days

Sonic: anyways me and Yaoyorozu are gonna ask Aizawa now if we're allowed to leave to the beach tomorrow

-a few minutes later-

Sonic: That was weird...

Kermit: why? What happened?

Mom-o: we were walking up to Aizawa Senseis house here on school grounds when we heard shouting from inside. Something along "how could you?!" "I said I'm sorry!" "Now they're gonna tell and soon the press will know and then you'll be in danger!" "I'm sorry honey but I'm sure they won't! They respect you too much to spill this secret!" "It's still a risk!"
And then we heard a door shut and then knocked and Aizawa allowed us to go and told us to meet at 10 at the gates.

Small might: that was something

Discount prince Zuko: who do you think he was talking to?

These eyebags are Gucci: my mom

Pinky: ... so...

Pinky: dadzawa is your dad?!

Tape face: good one using your turn of the brain cell babe!

Pinky: thanks babe!

These eyebags are Gucci: yes he is and as you heard he didn't want you to know cause he's overprotective and fears you'll tell and then we'll be in danger or some shit

Pikachu: he's like that cause he cares about you 'toshi

These eyebags are Gucci: yeah I know

What's gravity: so he's coming with us tomorrow?

Sonic: It seems like that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The next day:

Most of the class was already there when Kirishima arrived with a scowling Bakugou.

"Sorry for being late. It took some convincing to get him to come." Kirishima said with a sheepish smile.

"It's alright. Now that we're all here we can go." Aizawa said in his usual gruff and tired voice. It didn't really fit with him wearing a black t-shirt and black Bermuda pants. He had his hair in a ponytail.

Next to him his wife was staring at him dreamily.

They all walked. The beach they'd be going to wasn't far.

Aizawa groaned after a while "Will you stop that?"

"Stop what honey?"

"Staring at me like that!"

"But you're so good looking in a ponytail!" Mailin whines.

After half an hour they arrived and the class let out collective gasps and wows.

"Is this? A private beach?" A few asked.

"Yup! It belongs to a friend of mine!" Mailin said.

"Who?"

"Sorry can't say." (It's Hawks, I just like to imagine he has something like that)

"Aw."

They all went down and changed into their swim clothes.

After a while of swimming and fooling around Mailin, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Hagakure walked out of the water, laughing,  and over to their partners for a break.

"Is it just me or is he walking in slow motion?" Shinsou asked in awe.

"Damn." Aizawa whispered deeply and bit his lower lip at seeing his wife walking like in slow motion.

Bakugou was grinning smugly while Sero and Ojiro were blushing bright red.

(I hope you like this. If not then I failed and I apologize.)