1

"ah, fuck!" calum moans, arching up against ashtons chest. ashton grunts, gripping calums hips tighter as he starts to jackrabbit into the boys poor, abused hole.

"y-yeah," ashton moans, getting lost in the feeling of calums squeezing him, "s-squeeze me bitch."

calum cries out, squeezing around ashton tighter as he starts to come all over his own chest. the older boy moans, fucking calum with everything he has as he rides calums high, and chases his own.

"p-please," calum whines, spreading his legs further apart, "come in m-me, please!"

ashton grunts into calums neck as he shoots his load into the condom. both boys stay quiet, besides their panting echoing the room, as they come down from their highs. once ashton gathers himself, he presses his lips to calums softly, kissing him gently as he slowly pulls out.

the action still makes calum whimper.

"so good," calum says, smiling up at ashton as he watches him get off, and discard his condom.

"it's always good," ashton says, grabbing a cloth. he cleans them both up, and then lays back down in bed.

"i love you so much," calum whispers, getting comfortable on ashtons chest once the boy is laying flat on his back.

"i love you too," ashton says, wrapping an arm around calums waist. calum smiles, aimlessly drawing patterns on ashtons bare chest as they cuddle.

"hey, cal," ashton hums after a bit of silence. calum just hums back, sounding more sleepy then anything.

"did you mean it?" ashton asks, looking down at calum, "i mean, did you mean it when you said you wanted me to come in you?"

"um," calum blushes, slowly looking up to ashton, "i mean, y-yeah? it would be hot, don't you think?"

calum bites his lip, not sure of how his boyfriend of three years would react. in all honesty, the thought had been tugging at calum for awhile. the countless nights he would lay awake, wanting nothing more than to feel ashton coming inside him, for him to feel it leaking out around ashtons dick as ashton still fucks into him.

calum dreamed about ashton holding his thighs open, open so wide, as he would look at his abused hole, come leaking all down his crack and over his thighs. calum would pant softly, watching ashton with lustful eyes as the other boy would devour him with his eyes. then, ashton would lean down and lick over him-

"calum, did you hear me? is this real getting you hard again?"

calum comes out of his daydream, blushing at the fact that he's getting hard again.

"i-im sorry," calum says, "i wasnt listening. w-what did you s-say?"

"i said, i think breeding you would be so hot."

"fuck," calum whines, starting to rut up against ashtons thigh.

"not now, babe," ashton says, holding calums hips still, "you gotta give me some time to, you know, get it working again."

calum giggles, "that's okay. im getting soft from that comment anyway."

"we'll fix that soon enough," ashton whispers, kissing below calums ear.

"why dont we get some sleep for now? im tired after that," calum yawns.

"hi tired after that, im ashton," ashton says, a huge smile growing on his face at the comment.

"i hate you," calum says, shaking his head at ashton. he didn't understand why ashton was the way he was.

"no, you love me."

"that's questionable."

ashton rolls his eyes, "wanna take that nap now?"

"yeah, please," calum whispers, curling up against ashtons side.

they end up falling asleep, curled together, with calum dreaming of other fun activities to come.

_________________________

alright, what are we thinking?
any predictions?
love you!