"Liam you okay" harry says breaking me out of my thoughts "hmmm" I ask "are you okay" Niall asks and I nod "I'm great just thinking" I say and they nod."hey guys it's getting late I think I'm gonna go to sleep" Niall says and Zayn gets up with him "I'll come with you night guys" Zayn says and they depart after we say our byes "I think I'm gonna be heading home too" Joseph says getting up "Liam isn't your car at his house" louis asks and I glare at him.

"Yeah" I say "I can take you to your car" he says and I nod "okay, night harry and Louis" I say and we head out getting in his car and he starts driving and I find my self staring at him again damn it. it starts raining pretty hard and I see Joseph's grip tighten on his stealing wheel and I chuckle "shut up" he says for the first time this whole car ride "are you gonna be okay alone" I ask and he nods "totally" he says and thunder roars through the sky and he screams.

"Totally" I say and he pouts "will you stay with me" he says and I smile and nod "sure"mi say and he smiles "thank you" he says taking a deep breath. We get to the house and we head inside and he gives me pajamas and we both change and sit on the couch watching tv and he pulls out some box "what's that" I ask and he gasps "you don't know what pocky it" he says and I shake my head.

"Oh my god you've never lived until you've tried it" he says pulling this stick looking thing out covered in a pink frosting type thing "I don't know" i say and he sighs." come on it's just a strawberry flavored biscuit stick" he says and I take a bite and swallow it "that was actually pretty good" I say and eat the rest of it "I told you so" he says and I steal the box from him.

"Hey" he says whining and he chases me around the living room and he jumps on me and we fall on the ground and he takes the box back "mine" he says and I laugh."possessive much" I say as we get up and he nods "only about the things I care about" he says and I walk closer to him "so you're possessive about me" I say curiously and he blushes "yes" he says and I smile walking a bit closer "so if I were to ever go some where with a stranger right now you wouldn't let me" I ask.

"Nope I would make you stay with me" he says and I place my hands on his hips and pull him closer to me "well that's good cause I wouldn't go" I say and he looks up at me and I lean down and connect our lips and he drops the box and wraps his arms around my neck and he kisses back." What no mistletoe" Joseph mumbles into the kiss "nope" I say pressing him against the wall kissing him.

I pick him up by his thighs and he wraps them around my waist and he messes with the hair on the back of my head and I take him to the couch where I lay him down with his legs on each side of my body. I lean down kissing him again letting my body rest on top of his and I move my hips slowly and he moans and it's the most beautiful noise I've ever herd so I move my hips more just to hear it.

I feel my boxers tighten and moan when Joseph sticks his tongue in my mouth and he giggles a bit and I pull away "room" Joseph says and I nod picking him up and taking him to his room. I close and lock the door and lay him down on his bed and I strip to my boxers "oh wow" he says staring at my chest and i smile crawling on top of him "why don't we lose some of these" I say pulling off his shirt and pants seeing his very big bulge in his boxers.

I reconnect our lips and move our hips and his moans get higher and I put my hands at his waist band and pull away from his lips and look him in the eyes and he nods and I pull his boxers down and him cock slaps against his tummy and I start leaving love bites all over his body.

"Liam" he breaths out and I smile kissing down his body till I reach his cock, now spending my entire life with my friends I know a thing or too. I kiss the top of it and he whines and I just go for it and start blowing him, he's a moaning mess high and low ones even squeaks and its music to my ears "i-im gonna cum" he announces and I pull away and crawl back up to his face.