baby dont cry

You guys will see why this song is here by the end.

(Louis' p.o.v.)

I wake up in the morning and I feel someones arms wrapped around me tightly and I get very confused. I look down amd see harry and everything comes back to be and I frown seeing tears stained on his cheeks.

I move the hair from out of his face and i sigh stroking his cheek and i carefully try to wipe the tears away. Suddenly his face scrunches up and hes squirming around and i stare down at him.

He starts to breath heavily and bawlling crying and my eyes widen and i shake him. '' harry wake up!'' I say and his eyes snap open and he blinks and looks up to me.

''L-louis?'' He asks and i nod and he clings onto me and i get shocked for a moment but i hold him. '' did you have a nighmare?'' I ask and he nods  and sniffles a bit.

'' well its okay now, im here'' i say and he cries harder and my eyes widen. '' oh god, w-what did i say?'' I ask and he just shakes his head and hugs me tighter.

'' im sorry'' i say and kiss the top of his head and rub his back until he will calm down. What the hell happened to him? Was it nathan?did they break up?

I really just need to find out what is going on with harry, i hate seeing him like this. Thank fully he calms down and i make us both sit up and he looks at me with red puffy eyes.

He looks like hes about to cry again but i stop him '' hey, its okay theres no need to be crying right now i mean liam is going to be back with niall and zayn soon'' i say looking at my clock.

'' you dont want to worry niall do you?'' I ask and he shakes his head and i smile. '' good now why dont we wipe these tears away'' i say wiping them away with my thumbs.

''And you go wash your face and i'll meet you down stairs'' i say getting up but harry grabs my hand. '' dont leave me'' he says and i look at the fear in his eyes and i nod '' okay i wont leave you'' i say and he stands up bringing me into the bathroom with him.

He splashes the water on his face and he lets out a shaky breath and i hand him a towel and he wipes his face. He looks in the mirror and then to me '' wheres my flower crown?'' He asks.

'' it kind of got ruiend by the rain'' i say and he looks down and nods. ''But i think you left one here before'' i say and walk into my bed room and look through my desk drawers and smile picking up a light pink one and i place itn on his head.

'' there we go'' i say and he smiles a little and looks down but i make him look back up. '' no you've been sad since you got here, dont hide when you finally smile'' i say and he blushes a little and nods.

'' good, now lets go down stairs im starving and i know liam and or jospeh made food'' i say grabbing his hand and dragging him down to the kithen and i see a shit load of food.

''We've hit the motherload!'' I cheer and go to grab some bacon but some one hits my hand. '' not till they get back'' harry says anf i groan '' but my tummy is hungry!'' I say and he alughs a little and looks down.

'' you're doing it again'' i say and he looks up '' why are you being so nice to me, a couple days ago you wanted nothing to do with me and now...'' he says. ''Well its obvious that something is really hurting you and i want to help....i'll always help you'' i say and he looks down and i walk over to him and wrap my arms around his body.

'' i can push away my feelings to hep you with yours'' i mumble and he looks up to me. '' thank you'' he says and i smile and kiss his forehead '' of course'' i say and he rests his head on my chest.