𝟎𝟐𝟑

Imma speed this shit up, imma try.

This like the only book im proud of.

I know ya'll probably like, they don't go to school no more, most of these chapters are them after school.

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"So what do we have to do?" Khari asked Scooby

"Look...Dex,Keyonna, Quay and I had a business, ya'll may not know Quay but we all ran the business together. The business went from generation to generation, it went down to Dex and Key kids but they never had children..."

"So...since I'm the only offspring, it's my turn?" I questioned and Scooby nodded. "Then why did we get the information from Khari's dad?"

"Khari's dad and I knew each other, he knew about the business okay, his dad can see the future so he knew Khari would end up running shit with you"

"So where do I come in?" Taj asked

"Since Dex and Key really ran the business, we had at least one or two friends helping them, you good with computers, you could help them"

"How do we run the business, what is it about?" I asked Scooby

"We'd use girls, make them sell their soul then let them go on missions to get some money for us, then we'll just randomly kill them, we'll keep like 2 out of the thousand of girls" Scooby explained to us. "But since Dex,Key, there children, Maddison,Santana, Dimitri and Emani aren't here, you guys can do it how you want it"

"Wait so all of them died?" My eyes widen

"The parents did, we don't know what happened to their kids, just get revenge okay? Do the business how you wanna do it, bu don't change nothing in that house, keep everything how it is" Scooby said slowly and the three of us nodded

"Hey" 8 year old Jodeci walked up to a group of girls

"Um yes? Why are you talking to us?" The most liked girl, Stacey said

"I wanted to be fri-"

"No, we're not friends with faggots, bye" She faked smiled and her group of girls laughed

"Fag- What's that?"

"You see your clothes?" She asked and I nodded. "You look like a boy"

"Oh.." 8 year old Jodeci put her head down so they wouldn't see the tears.

Her momma would tell her that same shit and it hurt her.

She turned around and then felt something hit her back, she looked back and seen they threw a ball at her. "Don't come back here" Stacey yelled at Jodeci

She went back inside the school and people were staring at her.

"Wassup man" Anthony snickered

"Hi" She waved shyly

"You wanna go to the mall with me and my friends?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Actually no what's your size? I'll get you something from the mens section"

She frowned and pushed passed him, she had been getting bullied bad and her mom didn't try to do nothing about it, she'll tell her, "Well dress like a girl and maybe no one wouln't tell you shit".

When Jodeci tried to kill herself at 9, she didn't care. "I can't stop you from doing something, if you gon kill yourself, kill yourself"

At 10 Jodeci was raped by her moms so called friend, he told her that they were playing a game but she realized they weren't.

11, she started acting out, she began fighting, cursing people out, stealing, getting in trouble with the police.

"Jodi you good?" Khari asked her and she nodded

She knew what she was gonna do for her revenge, she thought she was getting better but she was realy just getting worse.

"Yea, we not finna trick girls, we'll just make it to a hitmen business considering Khari and Taj are aready that" I told Scooby and he nodded

"So, when ya'll wanna start?" Khari asked

"Tomorrow, I already know what I wanna do for my revenge" Jodi smirked

But little did she know this whole thing would turn her into a whole nother person, in the worst way. She was gonna become insane and out of her mind and she was gonna take Khari and Taj down that rode with her.

~~~~

It's short but yea.