Chapter 11 | What?

Hunter's POV

"Chloé, could you refrain from staying with me and go inside already?", I grumble.

Chloe tries to hold my hand but I step away.

She pouts," let's go in togethor. You can't seriously be waiting for that tramp?"

"She's my girlfriend", I lie smoothly.

Never is that gonna happen. I don't date. I prefer my solitude and Jennifer doesn't really seem like the character to respect that.

"Oh please", she smiles,"I'm prettier AND I'm rich. What more could you want?"

Sure she could be pretty in another man's view but to me... eh. She's another girl.

She was dressed. No. Undressed, in a little red two piece dress. Strapless. Ass half covered. If she was rich, couldn't she afford more decent clothes? Her ass and boobs were bouncing along with her.

"A human. Yes", I look at her," I want a human and there's a difference between a millionaire such as you and a billionaire such as me"

She pulls back her pout,"What is that supposed to mean? What am I? An alien?"

I smile at her,"Precisely. Who knew you were so smart?"

"You just wait-"

Ding.

The noise caused us both to turn to face the elevator that had just arrived. The doors begin to open and out stepped something that was just as Alien as Chloé.

It was Jennifer.

She was inhuman.

She was... bright.

She looked quite frankly, like an Angel.

She stepped out uncomfortably; taking in the situation. She eyed Chloé warily before placing her eyes on me.

I felt taken aback. She looked out of this world. Sure, I'd Admit she's pretty. She always was but now? Dressed like this?

"Honey I think it's time to go inside now. Mr Lao is waiting for us", she suddenly smiles at me before quickly glancing at Chloé.

Right.

The act. We're togethor.

I hold out my hand,"Right then. Let's go in"

Seconds past.

She placed her hand on mine and smiled then looked at a now fuming Chloé,"What a coincidence. We're in the same hotel"

Her smile could turn anyone to ice.

It was deadly.

It almost wanted to make me smile.

But then Chloé might as well have been a penguin. She was used to the cold. Jennifer wasn't fazing her.

"I think I'd skip dinner if I were you. Don't want you getting fat again", she coolly replies.

I feel Jennifer tense on my arm and I turn to face her. She was looking at the floor.

"Brilliant. I'd like more meat on my woman. What's wrong with that?", I smile.

She looks up at me; unsure.

I hear Chloé exhale deeply and then stomp off in her heels.

"She's gone", she looks down again.

God these dramatically deranged women.

"And we're late", I point out.

She stands up taller and smiles,"Lets go in Mister Black"

"That's better"