Everyone groaned while Sophie just sat there.

You know what these are right?

No, what are they?

I chuckled to my self but transmitted, they are the matchmaking packets!

What?!

Did you decide whether you are doing it or not?  Because I meant it when I said I want no one on my list other than you.

Um, you know what, I am.

And with that, she severed the connection and we all got comfortable and sat in a circle.  My sister thew blankets and pillows at each person, "Get comfortable, this is gonna take a while!"

Was she excited?  Anyway, we stat=rted out by filling in our names and date of birth and stuff.  "Okay, everybody done?" Linh looked around questioning.

Nodding, I read the first question, "Who is your crush?"  Making sure I didn't look at anybody, I wrote down Sophie, but a smirk on my face gave it away.  

"Looks like lover-boy here smiles even when he sees Foster's name."  I blushed so hard at that.

Sophie must have realized.  "Okay, how about no romantic comments allowed...like at all."

Groaning, everybody agreed as Dex read the next question, "Why do you like this person?"

I wrote down every quality of Sophie I could think of, humble, caring, kind, friendly, and I also in very small writing wrote pretty.

This went on for about 2 hours when we got to the last question, probably the trickiest one, "Write 5 other people you would be fine getting on your matchmaking list."

There was no way I wanted anyone else but Sophie.  So that's what I did. I wrote Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruwen 5 times, no hesitation.

Looking up, all of us blushed until I broke the silence once again.  "So... me and Sophie are going out tonight!"

Everyone stared at me, but Dex continued that thought with, "Actually, so are Marella and me!"  

We tilted our heads at Keefe and Linh who had confessed to each other.  "Well?"  Sophie questioned Keefe about his love life.

"Okay fine, I'm also taking Linh out today."

"Um, Biana I wanted to ask you this before, but will you do out with me?"

She squealed and took Tam's hand, "Yes, I'd love to!"

"Perfect, so we have like 5 hours before we go out so how about we just separate our own ways?  Like girls in one room, and boys in another?"  Marella suggested.

Nodding, the girls pushed us out of their rooms.  Not even a few seconds and they were giggling like crazy.  We rolled our eyes and sprinted to my room.

Keefe hopped onto my bed "So, what's everyone doing?"

"Well, I wanted Sophie to experience both her lives, so I'm going to go to the forbidden cities and get a cookbook with human recipes.  Then I'm going to cook both and take her to the... somewhere."

"Well, lover boy is definitely romantic.  I'm going to take Marella out to Atlantis to this new restaurant.  Then I'm going to take her star gazing since she told me she loves the stars."

"I'm going to take Linh to this cool place in the forbidden cities.  Some water park thing."

"Wow, so romantic," Tam started but got cut off.

"Really, well where are you taking Biana?"

He turned red and mumbled, "I don't know yet."

Before anything got weird, I took the blue crystal and leaped to the forbidden cities (with dad's permission of course).  

Landing, I walked a few streets until I noticed a group of girls giggling and trying to flirt with me.  I couldn't take it anymore so I took out this fake phone and started to talk, "Hey babe, how are you... Yeah, see you tonight!  Love you, bye!"

I think the fact that their shoulders dropped meant they understood I had a girlfriend or was going to ask Sophie to be my girlfriend tonight.

"Ding!" The door alerted the person at the cashier.

"Hello, sir!  What would you like today?"

"Umm, a cookbook?"  He smiled and went to the furthest aisle in the shop.  

"Here you go, sir, that will be 7 dollars!"  I handed him my money and ran out.  I had a picnic to set up.

A/N 1223 words!  I know this chapter was sorta boring, but I needed a transition thing so yeah.  I hope you are enjoying the story, comment, vote, and bye!