chapter 34

"renjun, you've been hugging her for the whole car ride", jaemin complained as he was seated behind the two of us in the van

"renjun, you've been hugging her for the whole car ride", jaemin complained as he was seated behind the two of us in the van. johnny had parked the van as we had finally arrived at the base. "i'll be hanging out with my sister now, thank you very much"

i broke the hug with renjun and got off the van. renjun followed me and put his arm around my shoulders. jaemin and the rest in the van came out and jaemin pulled me away from renjun, then hugging me.

"you're not allowed to leave the base now, not until we know it's safe", jaemin said and hugged me even tighter. "how dare you call renjun first before me? did you forget that i'm your brother?"

"she remembers, but you have to admit she loves renjun more than you", haechan said and patted jaemin's back as the dreamies went inside the base already.

"as much i love to see you all happy, can i remind you that you all should be inside the base", yuta said as he helped jungwoo walk. jaemin broke the hug and ruffled my hair. i looked over to yuta, it was my first time seeing jungwoo in person.

"it was mostly 127 who were the ones who got injured, so we'll be busy", taeil said to the three of us. kun nodded his head in agreement. the two quickly rushed in while my eyes diverted to one bloody body. he was the one who was injured the most, dong sicheng. "what happened to winwin?"

"he was cornered by three people", mark said as he watched jaehyun carry winwin inside, almost running. "we didn't know that golden child brought backup"

"backup?", i questioned as the four of us walked inside to sit at the lounge.

"your father's men", mark replied. "his whole gang is still alive and they're probably going after us after the whole golden child situation"

"can't we just have one peaceful day?", renjun questioned as he sighed, using his fingers to brush through his hair.

"and god says no", mark replied and had to leave to check up on the other members who were currently in the clinic, leaving me, jaemin and renjun alone.

"i think you should also go to the clinic, jaemin", renjun suggested.

"are you trying to make me leave so that you can be with my sister alone?", jaemin asked as he raised an eyebrow at renjun, but the older boy shook his head. "you have cuts on your arms and they're bleeding"

"oh right, i do", jaemin said as he looked at his arms. i shook my head and sighed. jaemin went to the clinic and when he opened the door, he bumped into taeil who was in a rush. taeil was running towards the lounge which made me raise an eyebrow.

shouldn't he be in the operating room with kun?

"get your blood type o ass over here, huang renjun!", he shouted and renjun immediately stood up. i was confused at what was happening until taeil quickly explained the situation. "winwin is losing blood"