chapter 8

third person viewmoments after mark received a text from renjun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

third person view
moments after mark received a text from renjun.

mark ran over to renjun's office, which was quite far from the basement. once he arrived, he saw taeyong, renjun, chenle and johnny all there, surrounding renjun's desk. mark had walked over to the desk, seeing something that shocked him.

"mark, you came just in time" taeyong said. "look what chenle found out about"

"isn't that the other piece of the torn picture jaemin cherished?" mark questioned.

"it is" renjun replied. "that means kieun and yeonha are twins that were separated after the divorce of the two parents. yeonha's here in the picture, who is in the hands of their father, the one who had to go through the abuse of his"

"how are you so sure she was abused" mark asked.

"it was found in the drafts of her twitter account, i just got to check it now" renjun answered.

"also, it became pretty obvious when i found out the name of her father's restaurant that was named after his three children, using the first syllable of their name" chenle explained. "jae for jaemin, ki for kieun, yeon for yeonha. making jaekiyeon"

"but about the abuse..." mark trailed.

"she's been physically abused, receiving punches when she was thirteen, slaps when she was nine and major cuts from beer bottles when she turned fifteen" renjun answered. "but she still loved her dad, despite all of that. because she believed he was the only family member alive, knowing her mom passed away"

"geez, what some major family issues that jaemin's family has" johnny said. "anyways, what's yeonha doing right now?"

"well she's still training with jaemin, go check the security camera in the basement if they're done" mark replied.

"chenle, come to my office" taeyong said and left, probably going to discuss what he had found out.

"alright" renjun replied and went towards to the many televisions that monitored the premises of the headquarters and switched it to the indoor rooms, looking at the training area. "what the fuck, he's beating her"

"what was he supposed to be teaching her?" johnny asked.

"self-defense" mark replied.

"that doesn't fucking look like self-defense" renjun said and ran off towards the basement.

HACKERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें