chapter 7

it's been an hour or two since winwin had left to work

it's been an hour or two since winwin had left to work. i just let myself bury my thoughts in my head. i also filled in a page of the journal winwin gave me, which was an order from kun.

suddenly, a knock came from my door, revealing jeno, the one with the cute eye smile.

"here's your clothes", he said and placed them nearby my bed.

"thanks, sorry for causing such a trouble", i apologized, avoiding eye contact.

"it's alright, i guess" he said coldly. "i'll head out"

he wasn't acting as how wimwin had described him. i guess there must be something that's bothering him these days. i just hope he gets better.

i grabbed my crutches to walk over to get the bag and arrange the clothes that they had just bought. kun handed over the personal things earlier, so i could fix most of my things already.

in the midst of arranging my things, i heard my door open to see a tall man. i immediately recognized him, johnny suh. i quickly closed the drawer and faced him, bowing slightly as i said hello.

"yeonha, we need to start training, now" he spat and pulled the me towards some gloomy basement.

there were weaponry hung up on the right side of the room and cabinets filled with different explosives and firearms. on the left side, there were different vests that were bulletproof and safety gear, which was what i presumed.

in front of me was a glass wall and there were various types of training areas. there was an area for shooting, archery, self-defense, combat and lots more.

as i was taking everything in, around five people came in wearing a variety of equipment.

"yuta, jaehyun, mark, jaemin and hendery will be teaching you today", johnny informed me.

"but i'm still resting, taeil and kun told me to rest until i can walk properly", i told them.

"sorry princess, we don't do that here" mark said in english. "injured or not, training comes first"

"well, what comes first?", i asked, not wanting to be a burden and agreed to what they planned.

"safety equipment", jaehyun said and passed me a vest and goggles. "wear that, that's all you'll need"

i quickly wore the equipment given and looked back at them.

"shooting will be taught by me, self-defense by jaemin, close-range by mark" jaehyun said and paused. "yuta will teach you how to aid yourself when you're shot and the basics of communicating while on a mission. hendery on the other hand, will teach you more about the explosives we have"

"all in one day?" i asked.

"what do you want? a month?" jaemin spat. "you won't survive even with a month worth of training"