Miss Sugawara's pov

After sunshine walkes up to get my bag, I began to talk. "Okay so I guess she told you what happend with her father" he nodded. "Okay yeah I really like you, you seem like a good boy and it seems you really care for her but I want you to know that I don't want you to hurt her. I hope you don't get me wrong. I have to do the mom and have to know that I told you that. Okay so with your clothes you can take some from Koushi. And just in case I'd like to ask for the number from your parents and I'm giving you my number just incase if somethings happening okay." I said being the mother I am. He nodded and we discussed all the important things who were left. I called his mother and lucky him she's bringing him some clothes. She is really kind and a sweet heart. "Goooooddd mom could you say the next time where you hid your bag" (y/n) said while walking down stairs with the bag in her hand.

Y/n's pov

After my mother left and Kageyama's mom bringing him his clothes we walked up and down the house. I gave him a house tour. I don't know I'm kinda excited and nervous him being here at my home having a 'sleep over'. "Thank you Tobio. You really shouldn't have done that but thanks I would be so scared right now without you" I said while giggling a bit nervous. "Hey it's okay, you could see, you being even scared at the thought of yourself being home alone at night time and plus I like being with you" he said while blushing at the last part. It made me really happy hearing that because I think that way too but ughh I can't just say that, that would sound weird right?

We walked back into my room and sat both on my bed. "So what do we wanna do?" He asked. "We could get into comfy clothes and watch something on Netflix. You can decide if here, in my room or in the living room but lil tip my bed is more comfortable then the couch." I said obviously want to stay in my room because right behind the wall who is behind the couch is the door and it would freak me out knowing someone could kill us without us noticing that someone is behind us. "Sounds good so where can I change?"  "Oh you can change in here I go to the bathroom" " but don't brush your teeth without me okay?" He said smiling at me while I grab giggling my pj's. As I finished putting on my pj's I walked back into my room. I forgot to knock on my door and walked into a half naked Kageyama who was checking his phone. I slappt my hand onto my eyes saying sorry. "Oii idiot I just have to put on my T shirt calm down. That's the second time you see me today without a shirt on. I'm starting to believe that you do it on purpose to see me half naked" he said teasing me while putting on his shirt and grabbing his toothbrush. I began do blush soo bad. 'But he looks so hot who wouldn't want to stare at him' I thought biting on my lip. "Oi are you coming?" He asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"So what do you want to watch?" I asked sitting on my bed with the remote in my hand. "Whatever you want to watch I don't really care as long as it is with you" he said sitting next to me, smiling soft. After a while we choosed something and got all comfy in my bed. He's so sweet he asked me sometimes if I'm alright and if I feel comfortable.
We ended up laying down his arm around me while laying next to me. I looked up at him and saw him asleep. 'Nawww how cute' I thought. I looked at my phone. '3:30 am' I yawned and turned a bit closer to him. I tried to be as quiet as I could be, to not waking him up. I snuggled with him a bit and he pulled me closer to him as it would be possible. He was so warm and he smells so good. At some point I drifted off to sleep.

Sugawar's pov

My mom picked me up from Daichi. I got into the car and saw my mom smiling. "What happend" I asked smiling at her. "I met Kageyama today. He's really close to her and he is really a gentleman. He helped her with the dishes and I cought them when they were close to kissing." She said with a smile but as a protective brother I am I had to ask. "And did they. Please tell me you interrupted them mom."  "Yea I interrupted them but that's bad not good. I couldn't see my daughter's first kiss. What if they're kissing right now I wo-" "wait wait wait  what do you mean right now? Is he with her?" I interrupted her in panick. "Yea I wouldn't be out if he wouldn't stay with her" she said. "What you can't let her with a boy alone. What if he abuses her or what if they are together and have... you know... fun... together" I said while gulping. "Koushi he is not the type to abuse someone and I talked with them they would use a condom." She said being chilled af. "MOMMM THAT DOESN'T MAKE THE SITUATION BETTER" I said rather screaming at her worrying about (y/n) being home alone with a boy. "Calm down she is old enough she knows what to do. Honey look she is going to have one day a boyfriend and maybe even a husband but that's normal she is growing up having relationships and maybe even getting her heart broken of some of them who knows but that's the way it is. It's hard to let her go, I know, yes but what would you do if she would be the same as you with you and Daichi for example. You wouldn't like it or would feel as you were in a cage right. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be protective but let her a bit space"she told me. "Trust her" she said.

We arrived at home and walked into the living room beacause we were both curios. But there was nothing... not a sleeping Kageyama or a sleeping (y/n). We got out of our shoes and walked up the stairs into (y/n)'s room. We found her asleep snuggling with a sleeping Kageyama. "Naww isn't that sweet" my mom said fangirling over the two. I walked up to them and covered them with the blanket took the remote and turned the tv off. I walked with my mum out of the room, turned the light of and closed the door. 'She is my baby sister and she is always going to be but my mom is right I have to tust her and give her space.' I thought making myself ready for bed, sayimg good night to my mom and got into my bed.

A/n: first of all....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READERS🎉

Yes thank you so much.

Sorry that I haven't uploaded sooner but school is keeping me busy. I hope you liked that chapter. If you found something that was wrong (misspelling and grammatical not right) and bothers you please tell me I'm really trying my best but english is not my first language. (Wow no one noticed that author-chan)

Check the Noya x reader Fan Fiction from my friend Melonsalatkind 🌼 she hit the 2K readers and I'm so proud of that bean and so happy for her.

Have a good day or night (~^•^)~
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 2189