𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑| 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞

*requested*

Reillydean

Y/n

"Hey Mrs. Kinter" I said walking into Reilly's house.

"Oh hey sweetie" She smiles. "Reilly's upstairs"

I went up stairs and went into Reilly's room.

"Reilly I'm bored" I whined walking into his room and flopping on the bed. I wrapped one of his soft blankets around me because I was cold and then sat up on his bed.

"Well hey to you too baby" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Your not gonna kiss me?" I then realized that I walked in on him making TikTok's, the LED lights set on red.

I watched as his long tongue slip out of his mouth and curls back up to swipe over his teeth, sending a shiver down my spine. That was kinda hot though not gonna lie, I'd never tell him that to his face.

"You like my tongue baby?" He asks being cocky, a smirk on his face.

"What? No" I scoffed, yeah I'm a bad liar.

"Well you seem to like it when it's in your mouth" He says in a husky voice. He moves from the edge of the bed and moves closer to me so his face is just inches away from mine.

"Hm, lets test that theory then"

He leans over captures my lips in his, pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. He holds the back of my head deepening the kiss. Somehow he me pulls me even closer to him. He opens his mouth slightly, grazing his tongue over my bottom lip, making me forget any problems I was going through and only focusing on him.

I part my lips slightly and he takes advantage of it and slips his tongue past my lips. He tilts my head and dives deeper into my mouth. He pulls away for a second and then reconnects our lips, repeating the whole process again, his tongue exploring my mouth. Yeah this was definitely making out and I enjoyed it.

Reilly cups the side of my head and and slowly starts laying me on my back, hovering over me and resting on his elbows. He takes one of his hands and runs it down the side of my thigh giving me goosebumps before wrapping my legs around his waist.

We hear the door open and immediately pull apart from from each other.

"Ew" His brother says cringing. (Honestly I haven't really heard of him so I don't know if he has a brother or not so)

"Shut up. Go away!" Reilly yells to his brother.

"Alright but I'm not about to be an uncle so use protection"

"Get out!" Reilly said and his brother finally left.

He looked to me and smirked. "So? You rethinking my tongue now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

This is short I'm sorry