03

Hermione felt a chill up her spine as Draco grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the cell and up the stairs. She could hear the Death Eaters patrolling above them.

Just get up the stairs then we can disapparate. There were protection spells on certain parts of the dark Manor but not everywhere.

"Malfoy, what are you doing?" Hermione whispered through her breath.

"quiet" Draco said rather harshly. As he shoved Hermione behind a wall a Death Eater named Thorfinn Rowle approached him through the low light.

"Malfoy? What are you doing here at a time like this?" Rowle muttered as he looked around for anything suspicious.

Hermione didn't have the foggiest idea why Draco Malfoy of all people had freed her. She debated running as Malfoy escaped her sight but decided that would undoubtedly get her killed.

"Patrol, Rowle" Draco hissed "I suspect you've been doing yours?"

"Y-yes Mr Malfoy" Rowle scurried past Draco and disappeared into another room.

Draco turned around to get Hermione, half expecting her to be gone he grabbed her arm and disapparated to his apartment.

"M-Malfoy where are we?" Hermione's voice was shaky as she stumbled onto the floor after landing in Draco's apartment.

"This is where I live Granger," Malfoy stated as he grabbed her food and water.

"What-why did you take me here?" Hermione was a smart witch but this had thrown her beyond belief.

Before Draco could give any kind of valid response they heard a bang on the door.
Hermione's mind and heart started racing, she had no idea who that was or what would happen if someone found her in Draco Malfoy's house.

"Hold on" Draco shouted at the door. "Hurry Granger" he led Hermione to a bedroom and told her to stay in the room.

"What's happening?" Her eyes widened with worry and fear.

"Just stay in here until I say, I'll tell you everything after" Draco assured. Hermione nodded and he left the room.

_________

Before Draco could make it to the door it opened. Theo Nott stormed inside "What took you so long? Merlin, it felt like I was out there for hours"

"Theo, what the fuck are you doing here? It's 4.30 in the morning" Draco crossed his arms and glared at his friend.

"Well you see, long story short, Daphne kicked me out and so i'm moving in" Theo smirked as he lay down on an armchair.

Draco laughed "very funny mate, no you're not" He shook his head.

"The very fact that you would push me out, a homeless, broken Theo. Disgraceful" Theo pouted his lips and started wiping the non-existent tears from his eyes.

"Always the drama queen Nott" Draco smirked "1 night, that's it"

Theo bounced up "I'll take it" he ran over to the bedroom Hermione was in before being stopped abruptly by Draco.

"Upstairs" Draco pointed to the wooden flight of stairs alongside the room.

"Right" Theo nodded and ran up.

Draco made his way into the bedroom ensuring he wasn't seen by his friend "Slight problem" he sighed when he saw Hermione huddled in the corner of the room.

______

This is short, i'm sorry x