Plan is ready

Rohit is busy as usual with his daily hospital routine which make him forget that they are coming  to Delhi. After attending a conference he came out of a big hall and walked to his cabin. He entered in and closed the door. He throws himself on the sofa placed there.He take his phone out and switch on it. He notice that there was almost 38 missed calls. As he scroll down the screen he saw that was the calls of 5 of them.

Rohit : Ohh !!!!!!!! I just forgot !!!!!!!!!

 He jump from sofa and runs out from the hospital to pick them from airport. A s he reached airport 5 of them were looking at him like monsters , they are burning in anger. He slowly walks to them.

Sona : How could.....

Rohit : Sorry, sorry !!!!!!!!!!!! I am really sorry !!

He hold his hands in his both ears.

All looks at him and said in same tone "huh"

Rohit : Sorry guys.

By his cute puppy face they were forced to forgive him. He takes them to his house. 

As they reached Rohit press the calling bells as the door is locked. Ishaani Opened the door and welcomed them in. For Agnihothri family they are Rohits friends who are there to wander around the city and take a short film about delhi, sent by world wide web. 

Next day. Morning

All went for work, but Rohit take a sick leave and stay at home with them. 

Kunal : whats next ?? 

Karan : it was heard that they are coming back within 2 days reducing the 4 month plan from that Sidharths Fb page .

Meghna : Thats great !

Sona : But we dont have enough time left, we need to go back to mumbai within two days

Rohit : You are right but What will we do to expose them ?

Naina : I have a plan !

All looks at Naina.

Naina : We can create a flashback in front of them !

Karan : Flashback ??

Naina : We will go infront of them and we will recreate the same things that happened before ?

Sona : What are you talking about cheeku ?? How will we go in front of them ??

Rohit : Explain it cheeku !

Naina : Not we but our ghosts !!

Karan : We need to die again ??

He said looking irritated which make naina angry.

Naina : offo duffer !! We will expose our self in front of them as Ghosts ! It will make a fear in them and we will use that fear to expose them. 

Kunal : wow !! That's great 

Karan : Its terrific !! Karan the Ghost !! Woow !!!!!!!

Karan said irritated

Sona : Come on karan it will be fun !

Karan : Mmm

He walks into his room. Naina followed him. 

Naina : you changed a lot Karan !

Karan : but you are still the same !

Naina : you know what people is talking about kc ?? He was the angel of art who was sent by god and then he vanished somewhere !