Marriage

A big mansion which is written Rastogi House on the Gate is shown. The Mansion was decorated beautifully. A big mandap were seen. 3 marriages were taking place at the same time in the mandap................ Faces of brides and grooms were covered... They were taking the 7 vowes... As they sat down grooms put vermillion on brides forehead and make them wear mangalyasuthra..

All the family members blessed them. They are getting married with out meeting each other , but they know most of the things like profession , hobbies etc about each other.

The couples clicks for their wedding photos, but they didn't faced each other

The family members are shown as Sippys and Rastogis. Rastogis are sending their daughters to Sippy family. Both the family were happy for their childrens. Sonakshi, Meghna and Naina hugged their family members and entered in to a car. The faces of brides and grooms were still covered and they were not allowed to show it to any one before they reach their in-laws house. 

It has been night As the car stopped infront of sippy house, Veena bought all the things required for the grihapravesh( entering the house). They finished the rituals and entered Sippy mansion for the first time. 

At the hall

At the hall

Karan , kunal and Rohit left to their rooms.

Naren : Welcome to the family

Naina, Sona and Meghna takes his blessings.

Geethanjali : Bade papa , please let them take their duppatta... We never saw them right !

Sukhmini : No no geetu , we, means the family members except their husbands can see their faces only at tomorrow morning, its an old ritual.

Geethanjali : offo !!!!!!

All smiles at her childishness.

Sandhya : Geetu , take your bhabhis to their rooms. She showed them their respective rooms. The sisters hugged each other and left to their respective rooms.

Sona entered into Rohits room and found him standing near the window looking the sky. He was changed into his casuals. As he heard the sound of opening the door he turns back.

 As he heard the sound of opening the door he turns back