BACK IN SIPPY MANSION

They reached Sippy mansion by morning. From then to a few weeks all were busy at their own life. Sona was busy by being judge for all international dance fest as it is dance season. Rohit was busy with his patients. Kunal is running behind his business. Meghna is busy in dealing some politicians. Naina is busy in studies and karan was in his own world of writing. 

After a few weeks

At hall.

All were gathered. Rohit is still avoiding Sona.

Sona : Mumma, i have a dance concert today , i am the chief judge ,so may i ??

Veena : Arre, why are you asking sona, you must go , Rohit will drop you

Rohit looks sona. She didnt look him back.All elder sippys left. A courier boy bought a big box to the sippy mansion.

Boy : this is ordered by Mr Karan Sippy 

Karan : ohh, your service is further faster than others !

Boy : thanks sir 

The boy leaves.

Geethanjali : whats this Karu ??

Karan : this is for Naina !!

Sona(teasingly) : hmm... Not bad !!

Naina : dii yaar !!!

Sona : okay baba !! Karan what is inside it ??

Karan : Naina, come here open it !! Come naa

Naina walks to the box and opened it. She surprisingly looks at him.

Naina : dii , this is my next years book .

Meghna : thats great !

Karan : Naina, from today you can begin your preparation and you can go to collage when ever you want, your IIT admission is done for research 

Rohit : you have done a good thing karan 

Kunal :Haa karan, you are always awesome.

Naina : thanks Karan

Karan smiles. He helped her to take the books to their room.

Karan : bestie, how was my surprise ??

Naina : It was really awsesome karan, thanks 

She hugged him in happiness and walks out of the room. She still dont realize how comfortably she hugged him !

Karans Pov 

Whats Happening with me ?? I am happy when she smiles... Her hug !!!! I felt some thing special when she is near me..... What a type of feelings is this ?? 

Pov ends

He smiles and take his mouth organ out. He calmly sat down near the window and began to play the harmonica. 

At Night 

Sona came down. Rohit smiles at her beauty but controlled him self

 Rohit smiles at her beauty but controlled him self