OLD MEMORIES

Outfits :-

Both the villas are located next to next and the balcony of the villas are just a meter away from each other

Both the villas are located next to next and the balcony of the villas are just a meter away from each other. Loud voices from one apartment can be heard to the other one. 

Kunal is sitting at the main hall and checking some project files. He seems talking to him self, some what worried. 

Kunal : Something is missing in this , It doesn't looks so normal ! Huhh, dad why do you assigned me for this project ? Such a damn one !!!!

He throw the file to the table infront of him.He slowly closed his eyes. Some unclear visions came to him. He could see a beach , it was night and they sky is filled with shining stars. He saw himself walking with a girl and they were talking some thing, he couldn't see the the girls face , but he can hear what is is saying , but not completely , he can here just a sentence " I love you kunal " . As he heard it he opened his eyes  and he panted badly. He take a glass of water and drink it. He just get up from the sofa and walks to the balcony. 

Karan came out of the washroom.He is shirtless. He wear a pant and removed the towel from his waist. He throw himself to the sofa and take his phone out. He dialed his dad , but Abhi is not picking the call. 

Karan : Offo !! He may be busy in art gallery. 

He said to himself. He wakes up from the sofa and walks to his wardrobe. He pick up a shirt and began to put the buttons. He suddenly feel dizzy and sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes.. He could see something just infront of him. He was laying on the lap of a girl. He could clearly see the red rashes around his back The girl is applying medicine on it. He is trying to see her face but he couldnt. He opened his eyes. He ran to the mirror and checks himself about the rashes. He slowly walks to the sofa and sat down. His heart beats are more faster than before. His phone rings. He picks it and talks to Abhinav slowly walking out side from his room. 

Sona walks to the hall and saw many letters in the table. It was for Naitik, he picks all the letters and walks in smiling at sona. Sona walks out and seated at the courtyard. She was thinking about how much letters Naitik gets in a day. She suddenly heard a sound, she closed her eyes as she know it was the same sound from her dreams. 

She saw may letters placed at a table. She is beating a man playfully and suddenly he holds her hands. She couldnt recognize his face. He was saying something sona couldnt hear his voice exactly but she can understand him saying " its wonderful sona, how many people adores you".

She opened her eyes. She get up and walks to the garden. 

Naina walks to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take some water. 

She suddenly feels deep pain in her head. She closed her ear and eyes tightly . She could see herself walking to a big kitchen. She could clearly see it. Then she collided with a boy. She was about to fall but he holds her. She couldnt see his face but she can feel his touch. 

Somebody patted on her shoulder. 

Naitik : are you okay Naina ?

Naina composed herself.

Naina : Yeah, i am okay ! Just a head ache dad, let me go the balcony for a while dad

Naitik : hmm, be care full

She walks to the balcony , as she reached there she saw a boy standing at the next balcony. He turned back . Both were seized to see each other. They composed them self and smiles. 

Naina : Hello, Naina Mathur

Boy : O yes Naitik uncles daughter and i am Kunal ?

Naina : You know dad ?

Kunal : his best friend Ram chauhan is my dad 

Naina : ohh Nice to meet you kunal. 

They talked for a while.  

Rohit was talking to some body on the phone. He cuts the call and stands at the window looking out side. His body began to shake and some visions came infront of him.

He was sitting in a bed and trying to get up. But he falls down to the bed and for a balance he hold the hand of the girl who was standing next to the bed. He can see her eyes clearly. They were so close to each other. Rohit suddenly opens his eyes. He runs to the wash room and washed his face. 

Rohit(looking at the mirror) : Those eyes !! Why are so desirable ? Why i feel like she is my life ? Who is that girl and why is she with me ?? What is this ???

He angrily walks out. 

Meghna working on her laptop. Suddenly she feel headache and closed her eyes.

She can see a man sitting with a laptop . But not his face and find herself asking him " i thought you boys are so lazy" . She can clearly hear his teasing laugh and she calling him Kadoos ! She too called him Pagal

She opened her eyes and closed her laptop. 

Meghnas pov

Kadoos ?? Pagal ?? Nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pov ends

She placed the laptop on the bed and walks out to the Hall. Sona , Naina and Naitik was sitting there. She joined them

Naitik : kids, today night i have called my friends sons for the dinner, me , Shekar, Niranjan, Ram, Abhinav and shashank were best friends from childhood but after we separated from collage due to our proffesions and now we want our children to be good friends like us.

He smiles. 

Naitik : Okay , i need to pack my bags , let me go to my room

He walks to his room.

I KNOW IT WAS NOT AN INTERESTING CHAPTER EVEN I AM NOT SATISFIED , BUT I WILL GIV E YOU A BETTER CHAPTER NEXT TIME FOR SURE. Let me know your reviews

STAY HOME STAY SAFE