MUMBAI

2 Flights from abroad reached Mumbai international airport same time. One from New York and one from London. Sona came out of the Airport and walks to a taxi driver 

 Sona came out of the Airport and walks to a taxi driver 

Sona : excuse me , can you take me to Malabar Hills ?? 

Driver : sorry Maam , this cab is already booked !

Sona : Ohh !! No other taxis are here around ! Where is the taxi stand ?

Driver : Maam , today there is a grand party arranged by a big family in Malabar hills , So you didn't get any taxi to there ! If you want i can ask sir to give you a drop !

Sona : ohh !! Thanks bhaiyya.

The driver asked the man sitting inside and he agreed. She walks to the car and sat inside. As the car moves she looks the man and he also turns to look her.

Sona : Hello !! I am.......

Both looks each other in shock. They began to hear some scary screams and all. The men composed himself.

Man : are you okay ??

He gave her some water. Sona came to her sense.

Sona : Ohh Yes !! I am Sonakshi Thakur and thank you 

The man smiles.

Man : You are welcome. I am Kunal 

Kunal : Where are you from and why in malabar hills ?

Sona : from london and i am here to participate at the finals of dance from dil And you ??

Kunal : That's great , i am here to establish a new project of our company Bharath Industries !

Sona : You works with Ram Singh chauhan , the business king of USA??

Kunal smiles.

Kunal : He is my Dad and its Kunal Singh Chauhan!

Sona : Oo I am sorry !

Kunal : No worries Sona, any way i will be there at your finals for sure.

Both smiles.

Sona : That's so sweet of you kunal.