I put on my nice pair of shoes before walking out of my apartment. I locked the door before leading Jihyo down to the garage park of the apartment building using the elevator.

"Took you long enough. Where are we going anyways? Haven't we already passed the main floor?" Jihyo asked from beside me as we exited the elevator.

"Relax, woman," I chuckled, "We are taking my car."

Jihyo looked at me with a surprised look, "You have a car?"

"Yeah, it's a beater car though, so don't expect anything fancy. I only use it when I really need to or for special occasions."

Jihyo bit her lower lip as she looked down at her feet, "So is today a special occasion?"

I thought for a second before nodding, "I guess it is. We are going to make today a special day. You can take your revenge on Sana by having a good night and not letting shit get in your way."

A smile formed on Jihyo's face as she looked up at me, "Thanks, Tzuyu."

All I could do was smile in response, "No problem."

We arrived at my car shortly after. Jihyo looked at it in surprise and turned to give me a look that said, "This is your car?" I just chuckled in response before getting into my car.

Jihyo followed after me and sat in the passenger seat. She looked around in more surprise. Although I call it a beater car, it was still a relatively new model from five years ago. It had all the modern technologies like centre touchscreen, connectivity to my phone, and some other stuff that I didn't really care about. I got a really good deal on this used car that I just couldn't really pass it up.

"Are you going to keep staring at the car or are you going to give me the address?" I chuckled.

Jihyo faked a cough before regaining her composure, "I'm sorry, but you called it your beater car. I wasn't expecting something nice like this. Anyways, you can start driving and I will put in the address."

The drive only took us 15 minutes. It was a rather silent ride as Jihyo was looking out the window; she was probably thinking about some things, and I didn't want to pry into it. I played some music from the radio to fill the silence.

I parked my car in front of the restaurant. We exited the car and walked into a high rise building in downtown Seoul. The restaurant was located on one of the upper floors, so we had to take an elevator up the building. Jihyo walked up to the greeter and gave her reservation details. We were 20 minutes early so we were asked to wait.

I got a nice look around the restaurant as we waited. It had the decor of a stereotypical high-dining restaurant. The mood was set with low lighting around the dining area with some nice piano music as ambient noise. It wouldn't be somewhere I would normally go if I had a choice, but I have to admit that Jihyo has good taste.

We were seated after waiting for 10 minutes. Our table was beside the windows, so we got a nice view of Seoul's night view; I sat directly across from Jihyo with the window to my right. The waiter neatly placed the menus in front of us before asking us if we wanted anything to drink. Jihyo asked for some red wine while I asked for some sparkling water. The waiter bowed before taking his leave.

I looked through the menu in front of me before finally realizing what kind of restaurant we were in. The menu consisted of steaks, burgers, sandwiches, and some other western type cuisine. This isn't really the type of food that I prefer, but I could appreciate eating it every once in a while.

"What are you thinking of getting?" I asked Jihyo as I flipped back and forth through the menu.

Jihyo flipped through the menu a few times before replying, "I will probably get a steak. You?"