"We are good baby. Just some age problems you see",Farhan's abbu said smiling.

"Yeh, I love you buddy. You are the best ", Bhavika shouted and gained everyone's attention.

"I love you too my princess", Farhan said smiling.

"Look mom , buddy bought me a mobile phone which I was asking you from a long time", Bhavika came smiling showing it to Diya.

"Return it back to your buddy Bhavika", Diya said in a soft but a hard tone.

"Mom , please", Bhavika tried to convince but is cut of by Diya.

"Do as I say", Diya said in an angry tone.

"Bhavika, take Nadeem and Jay to your room", Farhan said glaring at Diya.

Bhavika kept the phone on table and took both the boys and went to her room.

" What the hell is your problem? Why did you bring her new phone without asking me?" Diya said while folding her hands in front of her chest.

"I don't need your permission. My princess asked for it and I just brought it for her", Farhan said casually.

"We can't fulfill all her wishes and give her whatever she asks for. You are spoiling her", Diya said.

"I am not spoiling her. She is going to go to college in a month time and you still treat her like a kid which she is not ", Farhan raised his voice a bit.

"I know that and I have already told her that I will get her a phone when I feel it is necessary", Diya stated.

"Diya ,I know you are her mother and you will always do what is best for her but I know what I am doing. I have already talked to her about each and everything. I know this is the age where most of the children indulge in wrong activities but we have to show our trust in our kid and secondly she is my friend and she will never do anything which will hurt me or spoil your reputation" , Farhan said looking in Diya's eyes.

"Ok , I understood your point. Bhavika can keep that phone with her but if something wrong happens then no one will spare you from me", Diya said while glaring at him.

"Nothing will happen , trust me", Farhan said smiling.

"Am I dreaming Afreen ? Drama queen is talking sensible things?", Tarun asked Afreen who is standing beside him.

Afreen just laughed at his words.

"I really don't understand your husband. Most of the time he talk nonsense and childish but sometimes he talks as if he has the knowledge of the world. I am still surprised how you are still sane being with him for more then 5 years ", Tarun said looking at Afreen.

"Well I know he is childish but he is the best when it comes to handling situations. He is childish and funny but mature as well", Afreen said looking at Farhan who is busy cracking jokes and making Diya laugh.

"Well, I couldn't agree more", Tarun said.

"Your parents and Harshita didn't come yet?", Farhan's abbu asked.

"They will be here in an hour or so. Until that you all get freshen up and then we will have lunch together", Diya said.

The servants kept the luggage in the room. Harshita and Afreen will share the room with Diya . While Payal, Tarun's mom and Farhan's ammi in another room. Farhan's abbu , Tarun's dad and  Laksh in one room and Tarun , Farhan and Nitin in one room. While all the kids in Bhavika room.

Nitin is Harshita's husband. They got married 3 years ago. He works as a manager in MNC. It was an arrange marriage. Nitin liked Harshita in her photo and even when his parents were spectacle about this alliance as Harshita was an divorcee with an kid , he made them understand. He loves Olivia as his own daughter and have a son named Vivan who is a year old.