Chapter -24

It's been a week since Diya came back home, but still she is not in talking terms with Tarun. She does all the household chores and go to college and spend her free time with Bhavika or in her studies. She tried every possible way to ignore Tarun. Even if he tried to talk to her , she would just answer in monosyllabic.

"Bhavika, your mom has become very stubborn. She is still angry with me. What should I do to make her talk to me normally", Tarun asked in a baby voice to Bhavika.

Bhavika just smiled at him and ran to Diya.

"Mumma, dad called you sta...bii..ann", Bhavika told to Diya.

Tarun is shocked on what Bhavika did. He glared at her and looked at Diya who was throwing draggers at him.

"Ahh..!!Diya..It is..not..hing like that. I didn't say it", Tarun said while stammering.

"Ya right. Bhavika had heared this word in school so she has just told me this", Diya said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it in that way. I just told her that you are sturbbon because you are not talking to me. Sorry", Tarun told her with puppy dog eyes.

Diya ignored him and went back to kitchen leaving the father - daughter duo.

" She is really a Mumma ' s girl. I should be very careful while telling anything in front of her", Tarun thought in his mind.

"You little devil, come here. I will show you what I do with traitors like you", Tarun said while running behind Bhavika who ran to kitchen.

As soon as Tarun is about to hold Bhavika , who is hiding behind Diya, Tarun just crash into Diya and both of them fall down hard on the ground. Tarun's hands are tightly wrapped around Diya so that she don't get hurt.

Both of them look into each other eyes. There lips are inches apart. Diya just close her eyes when Tarun's warm breadth hit her lips. Just as Tarun was about to kiss her , they both got startled with someone laughing. Both came out of there trance and looked at Bhavika who was laughing her heart out.

Tarun instantly got up and helped Diya. Bhavika ran away from there.

"Wohh...mein..I will just see what Bhavika is doing",Tarun said and went away from there while running his hands on his hair.

Diya just nodded her head and turned around to do her work while blushing. This is the first time when both were so close to each other.

Throughout the lunch both couldn't look at each other. It was only Bhavika who was talking while other two were just silent spectators.

6 months later..
It's been 6 months since that incidence. Many things change in this 6 months. Tarun's family started giving more love and respect to Diya. Diya has not seen her parents from this 6 months , though she got bumped into Harshita few times but Harshita didn't try to trouble her anymore. Farhan has become her bestie. They do roam around freely in and around the city without the tension of people judging them and Farhan's parents treats Diya has there own daughter and support her when there is a fight between Diya and Farhan . Well Tarun went in a different zone after that incidence. He started flirting with Diya this days. Started taking extra care of her and tried every way to make her happy.