Chapter -30

Sunday..

"You invited everyone and I dont know when this work will get over and how will we manage everything?", Diya said while decorating the place while Tarun is making place for the food counter.

"Don't worry everything will be fine and you stop taking stress", Tarun said.

"Mumma, what should I wear? I should look like a princess in today's party", Bhavika said while coming in the living room.

"It's not your party baby. It's your mom's success party. She should look beautiful not you", Tarun stated the matter of fact.

"So what ? Even if it's Diya's party my Princess has to look the best", Farhan said while coming in the living room with a bag in his hand.

"Drama queen", Tarun muttered to himself while rolling his eyes when he saw Farhan.

"Yes buddy", Bhavika said while running in his arms.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Party is in evening not now", Diya said while narrowing her eyes.

"I know party is in evening. I came here to give this dress and accessories to princess. I have not come here for you or your husband", Farhan said while looking at Diya and Tarun.

"Hey , why are you taking me in between. I didn't even say you anything", Tarun said in his defence.

Farhan ignored him and started playing with Bhavika.

"Stop spoiling her and who told you to bring dress for her?", Diya asked him.

"I am not spoiling her. I just love her so I bring things for her and it's my wish. You don't have right to tell me what I should do and what not", Farhan said with a bit anger.

"Stop fighting you both and Farhan you can bring whatever you want for Bhavika. Nobody is going to stop you", Tarun's mom said while entering the living room.

"You are the only sensible person here aunty", Farhan said giving her a sweet smile.

"Now come , I made samosa. Eat and tell me how it is", Tarun's mom said placing plate on the table.

Both Bhavika and Farhan went to table and started eating samosas . While both Tarun and Diya were just looking at each other.

"Wow aunty , they are too yummy. Please teach this to you daughter in law as well", Farhan said smirking.

"Ya sure. Thank you for giving suggestions", Diya said sarcastically.

"Let's meet you in evening princess. Bye and get ready in what I have brought for you", Farhan said while going.

Diya took the bag from Bhavika and looked at the dress and tiara which Farhan brought.

"What should I do of this boy? He always bring costly dresses for her", Diya said while looking at the beautiful dress in her hand.

"He will do what he like. So stop telling him anything. He loves her too much, so he won't think much about money", Tarun said smiling.

They too eat samosa and started doing there work.

Evening...

"Diya , Farhan and his family came. Come out fast", Tarun shouted from behind the door.

"Ya, will be there in a minute", Diya shouted back.

When Diya came in the living room all the eyes were fixed on her. Clad in a blue saree , Diya was looking nothing less then a princess.

"Beautiful", Tarun murmured and is looking at Diya with his jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth otherwise flies will enter inside", Farhan said smirking.