Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Elliot and I walk hand in hand until we reach his car he opens the door for me and I look at him "Such a gentleman" I say and I see him grin "I try." He says shutting the door and walking around the car and getting into the drivers seat.

I grab the seatbelt and look at him "Safety first" I say and he laughs "Your so adorable" he says and turns on the ignition and I look down to buckle in my seatbelt then I look up towards the front getting ready to go when I see Elliot looking at me from the corner of my eye, I look back and suddenly it turns into a staring contest... We stay there looking at each other for a little while until he turns away blinking and turns back looking at me and I raise up an eyebrow as if to say "I win" and he laughs "Competitive, now are we" he says and I laugh "Maybe" I say and he starts to drive.

~ ~ ~

We've been driving for quite some time and I still don't know where we're going "A hint, just one?" I ask and he laughs, but when he laughs my stomach twist and turns and to add to that now I have butterflies.

"Nope" he says popping the "p"

"Oh please, Elliot" I beg putting both my hands together and looking at him

"We're almost there" he says and I sigh and he laughs a bit more.

After a couple of seconds we arrive and I laugh awkwardly "Ice skating?" I ask and he nods. We're going to have to skate outside...but it's alright. Loud Christmas music plays I see couples and family's together and skating but the thing is I don't know how to skate... Lord have mercy.

Elliot takes a hold of my hand and smiles at me "You'll be okay, love" he says and I nod we walk up to a guy on the counter and pick out our ice skating shoes. And one thing leads to another Elliot is already on the ice and I'm scared as gummiebears... Yes I said gummiebears.

I cover my face as Elliot stares at me with a goofy smile "You can do this" he says holding out a hand "I'm trusting you" I say a bit worried...did I say a bit, no let's say like a lot worried "I think you should." He says smirking "I think I should too" I say and stand there "You know, I'm going to fall on my bum" I say and he looks surprised "Ah... I see the british accents are rubbing off on you" he says and I look confused "Bum." He says and I laugh "Oh, I guess it is since I didn't even notice." I say and he laughs "Now..." He says and offers me his hand once more and this time I take it "Trusting you" I point out and he pulls me in.

"Don't let go" I say looking up at him " I won't, promise." He says and I concentrate on his ice skates trying to follow his exact steps.

Most of the people here are couples the rest are families and their all laughing which makes me happy because its that Christmas feeling I get... I know I'm weird.

" So tell me where were you born?" Elliot asks

I look over at him " In a hospital" He looks over at me "I'm serious" he says and smiles.

" Alright, I was born in Holmes Chapel"

Elliot looks at me for a minute " R-Really so was I" a smile spreads across my face.

I pay more attention on my skates and which way their going, Elliot's the only thing keeping me steady and balanced, The cold also making my nose turn red. The song " Roudolph the red nose reindeer" comes on and a laugh escapes my lips " What?" Elliot asks "Nothing just a funny coincidence" " Please?" Elliot says pleading looking at me with puppy dog eyes "Please don't do th-" but right when I'm about to finish my sentence Elliot falls down onto the ice letting go of my hand and I lose my balance falling down also on the cold hard icy floor.

I start to laugh " Really?.... Mr. I won't let go"

" Hey I'm sorry alright" Elliot says laughing.

Elliot's laughing stops and he looks into my eyes " I'm sorry" And intertwines my hands with his.

This night couldn't be more perfect.