1°Awkward b☆tch

It's just early in the morning.

I already washed up this morning so why do I deserved a waterfall of curry soup on my gorgeous hair?!

I turn on my heel to face the Queen B of the Walters High School, I don't know her name, with her little loyal minions. Note that I'm a new transfer student. Which I don't deserve this kind of humiliation! I bit my bottom lips hearing the oohs and cooed from the crowd, in the eating hall.

Wait a minute, did she just smirked? Right in front of my allergic to bitch's smile??

"Excuse me what in both hells you just did to me?You freaking thick ass clown should apologise not put up a pig(sorry pig)'s smile!"

Lifting a victorious smile, I look dead into her eyes who's not giving any reaction to my words, feeling proud finally I can defend myself for a complete second. She suddenly scoffed in disbelief.

"Did you just smiled? Loot at this new chick, muted and couldn't understand... poor you", she cooed then laughed like a little witch alongside her minions.

Wait a holy second, Everlyn you did not just scolded in your head right!?

I closed my eyes for a brief second before pry open them the next second, intending to fire back.

"I'm sorry."

I shrieked. What the heck,Everlyn!That's not what you should've said.

My hand instinctively protected my mouth from letting out any random nonsense, avoiding anymore self embarrassing moments. As expected, the girls bursts into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Actually, the hall erupted with a bunch of laughter. Some looked at my way sympatheticly while others, well they just laughed their asses off. Oh no, I felt like a joke.

Maybe I am.

This is why I shouldn't let my awkward ass mouth opens. And that's one solid proof of my loner existence. I should get out of here.

"Bye, Bad Bitch Puerto Rican"

I shrieked for a second time and slap my lips with my hands again. I heard some gasps and I took it as a cue for myself to leave before things getting out of hands. Not before I watch their faces turn into priceless look. I ran out feeling bitter. I don't know where I'm heading though I'm just new here. I can't believe my mouth!

That's right,fellaz this is my first day.