Yanni waited at Saint's doorstep, yawning. It was only 6:30, but she was ready to lay down for the night, after she ate the popeye's she bought.

"Look at'chu, li' fatass, couldn't even wait till you got in here to eat," Saint shook his head, opening the door to see Yanni eating some fries.

"Maybe if you ain't abandon me out here forever I wouldn't have to," she chuckled, walking past him in the house. Before she could even get five full steps in, his hand latched on to her arm. "Amere! My food," she whined, almost dropping her bag.

"Girl don't keep comin' in here and not givin me no damn kiss," he rolled his eyes, grabbing her face and pressing a kiss to her lips twice before letting her go.

She had to remember to do that too. 

"Sorry," she mumbled shyly, with a smile on her face. "I got your pretzel," she smiled, handing it to him. He thanked her and kissed her again before going to the kitchen.

She really wasn't used to all the affection he had to offer. She'd never been super affectionate and she hadn't been in a relationship with anyone who was, so it definitely took some getting used to, especially because he always wanted her to be under him and he always wanted to kiss on her.

She wasn't mad about it at all, it just took a lot of remembering.

"How was yo' day, Toot?" he asked, mouth full.

"Boy stop talking with your mouth full," she laughed. "It was fine, thank you for asking. How was your day?" she tilted her head, ripping open her sweet heat sauce.

"It was straight, not havin' no practice is always weird the first few weeks," he chuckled. "Me and Tez tryna plan this damn family vacation, I'm already tired," he rolled his eyes.

"Aww! That's so cute y'all do that every summer, y'all are gonna have so much fun," she cooed. He told her a few months ago he and Cortez always had a little getaway for their moms and siblings in June or July. They had no idea where they were going this year, though.

"Y'all? Girl you comin," he chuckled. She had no idea, but he was gonna invite her regardless, and now that they were together he obviously wanted her to come.

"I am? Who said I wanted to leave the country with you?" she curled her lip up and he chuckled at her. "I'm kidding! Do not touch me, Amere," she shrieked when he stood up.

"Why?" he laughed. "You love talkin shit, till I'm bout to pop yo ass," he joked, pinching her thigh.

"Ow! I'm sorry! Lemme eat," she whined. "Ima stop, I swear," he rolled his eyes and tugged at her hair, making her jaw drop. "When I pull yours back don't be mad,"

"You can pull it all you want mama, I like that shit," he smirked at her, making her blush hard and roll her eyes as she finished her food up.

Once she was done eating, she threw her trash away and looked to Amere to see what he wanted to do. "You bout to get on that game?" she asked, yawning again.

"No ma'am," he laughed. She knew in all his spare time he was on his Playstation or cooking and eating. "I'm doin whatever you wanna do," he shrugged.

"Oh—well I wanna lay down," she chuckled. "You probably not tired, but I was working today, I left work early and my ass is still tired," she sighed.

"Well let's lay down then," he said. "You showered?" he grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together. She looked down at their hands and smiled, shaking her head. He nodded in response and went to grab her bag from the door, and taking her upstairs.