She tilted her head, "What was your last name again?.." Rei asked me.

I was rather confused but just assumed she didn't hear me, "L/N." I simply tell her.

The white haired woman paused for a moment before looking over at Todoroki. "Can you hand me that book on the shelf?" She asked, pointing at the book.

He nodded and went to get the book. I watched his movements as he came back over. Rei flipped to a page as if she knew exactly the picture she wanted to see.

"That's who you look like.." Rei smiled softly before turning the book to me. I looked down at the book.

She had her finger pointing at a picture.

Todoroki had walked up behind me to see the picture. The problem was, I was shaking to death.

"(Y/N)?..." Todoroki asked. He put a hand on my shoulder before I looked up at him, my ears flat on my head.

"Todoroki.. that's my father..." I managed to mutter out before looking back at the picture.

It was a picture of Endeavor and my father standing next to each other. I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Why did my dad know Endeavor? Did Endeavor remember him?

I was asking myself a million questions before handing the book back to Rei.

"P-please excuse me." I bowed to her before getting up and walking out the room.

I made my way back outside before looking at the sky. I didn't know how to feel. I haven't seen a photo of my father in years and now out of nowhere, Todoroki's mom just happened to know him.

"You remind me of an old friend. His quirk was fairly similar to yours, Yet he passed away."

That statement Endeavor said to me after the Stain attack. It rushed back to my memory. "Holy shit.." I muttered out.

I stood in the hallway, he knew my father. Did he know my mother also?! How come I don't remember Todoroki? Why was I never told this?!

"(Y/N)!" Todoroki's voice rose as it snapped me out of my panic mode.

He came outside to make sure I was okay. Todoroki stared at me yet his eyes seemed full of worry.

"Are you alright?.." He asked me.

I nod my head, "Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rush out like that I just got really overwhelmed."

He shook his head, "That's alright."

There was a pause before we both started to talk.

"Do you-" We both spoke out but paused again.

"I'm sorry, you go first." Todoroki asked me.

"Did you know me?" I spoke up.

"I've heard of you.. Shortly after your parents passed away. Mom said we met a few times but we were really young." He explained to me.

"I see.. I don't remember you.. I didn't remember any of you." I tell him.

I had paused for a moment and turned to Todoroki, "Wait you knew about me? You haven't told me?" I questioned him.

"I wasn't sure how to bring it up..." Todoroki leaned his head back slightly and rubbed his neck.

I let out a sigh, "That's alright. It's been so long ago. I suppose I was shocked?" I tried to explain my panic to me.

"I understand." He simply stated.

We were standing in silence for a moment, "Todoroki I can go if you don't want me around here, that's fine." I speak up.

"You're fine, Y/N. I wouldn't of agreed to have you come with me if I didn't want you here." He replied.

I smiled softly at him, "Alright."

He had turned and opened the door, holding his hand out as a gesture for me to walk in.

I followed him inside and sat back down, "I'm so sorry Rei I just was a little caught off guard by the entire situation." I explain to her.

"It's alright. I hope I didn't upset you in anyway." She apologizes.

"No no you're okay!"

We had spent the rest of the morning and some of the afternoon talking to Rei. I enjoyed spending time with Todoroki and his mom.

We had went to the store after we left and picked up meat buns for the entire class to enjoy.

"Hey Todoroki?" I asked.

He turned and looked at me.

"How'd you have all that money for those meat buns?" I questioned him.

He pulled a card out of his pocket, "It's my dad's credit card." He tells me.

My face had many mixed emotions, laughter, and worry.

"Endeavor is going to kill you." I laughed out.

Out the corner of my eye, Todoroki gave me a side smile.

"It's alright. I've used it before." He reassured me.

We came up to the dorms and everyone was up and moving around, minus a few others.

"Where have you been all morning?!" Bakugou shouted as I seen him stomping towards me.

I nervously laughed as I seen him coming towards me, "I had seen Todoroki this morning and figured we'd hang out so I've just been with him." I explained.

"Why? We're you worried?" I had a slight smirk on my face.

"No I wasn't!" Bakugou shouted.

"Yes you were! Y/N he kept yelling all morning because he missed you so much." Mina came walking towards us as she teased Bakugou.

Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari were all teasing Bakugou now which resulted in him stomping away and us laughing.

I had turned to see Todoroki handing out the meat buns to the others. I smiled softly at him. He was a good friend and I was glad he was in my life.

Same goes for all of them...

AN: Hello! Here's this chapter i've been trying to write for like a year now? i figured some of you would enjoy having a new chapter so here we are! this is something i've had planned for a while.

i hope you all enjoy this, It's rather short but hopefully soon i'll have my motivation back!