Prologue

(Once again this in your p.o.v so im using I and Me and that good shit.)

It was warm outside. Maybe a bit too warm but, you were okay with that. You walked down the road, your parents hands in your smaller ones.

"Mommy! Let's go to the place with the yakisoba you like!" I told mommy as I tried to run ahead.

"Okay sweetie hold up!" Your mom called back to you.

All I did was run and laugh as I tried to get to the Yakisoba place before they could.

That was until you heard a large crash.

I stopped in the middle of my tracks.

I looked around, all I seen was buildings set ablaze. I couldn't breathe.

I was turning and looking, trying my best to call out for mommy and daddy but the words couldn't escape my lips.

"(Y/N)!!!" Daddy called out for me.

I turned to see Mommy charging for me.

"M-mommy?..." I muttered.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" Mommy screamed as she pushed me out the way.

"Ara!!" Daddy called out for Mommy and he jumped over to her.

But... it was too late. The building beside them had fell on top of them, crushing them with no time to scream.

"M-mommy?... Daddy?..." I mumbled as I slowly walked over to the wreckage.

I saw the blood flow down the sidewalk.

My eyes widened at the sight.

"N-no... H-hey answer me! Mommy, Daddy!!!" I started to scream in rage and panic.

The tears flowed down my cheeks and on the ground.

"W-we were going to eat y-yakisoba... r-remember?..." I sniffled.

"It was M-mommy's favorite..." I cried out.

I stood up slowly, staggering as I looked around at the villains attacking Hosu.

My home... where Me, Mommy and Daddy always got Yakisoba.. W-where we lived!

My eyes lit in rage as I heard more people screaming in terror.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

My whole body set ablaze as I turned and started to attack every villain I had seen.

I rushed and rushed. Trying to save the other people of Hosu.

I screamed and cried...

Once the bombings and the fires stopped. My new quirk deactivated.

I seen a man with long black hair run over to me. He looked fairly young.

"A-are you alright?..." He asked me as I looked up at him.

Tears started to form in my eyes again, I hugged the man without warning.

He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me.

"It's okay... it's going to be alright." He rubbed my back as he lifted me up in his arms and carried me to the other pro hero's.

He explained the situation to them and how I took out almost every villain on the street.

I went under so many questions from the police and others but that man held my hand the entire time.

I couldn't necessarily respond to the questions because it was such a blur.

"E-excuse me... Sir?" I asked the man as I tugged on his hand.

"Hm?" He looked over to me.

"What's your name?..." I tilted my head.

"It's Shota Aizawa." He smiled softly at me.

I nodded, "Mommy and Daddy were all I had." I sniffed at the thought.

"Hey don't worry... If you want, you can come stay with me." Shota told me.

My eyes lit up for the first time since the attack in Hosu.

"R-really?"

"Of course. Hey are you hungry?" Shota asked.

I nodded my head.

"What do you want to eat then?"

I smiled softly, "Yakisoba..." I responded.

Hello!
This is where we get to the beginning of our story!
I'll be posting this then Chapter 1 so literally after I publish this im going back to writing. Anyways~
I hope you enjoy so far!