Chapter 40

I was in the back of the car, I pulled my phone. It wasn't too late but Katsuki goes to bed early.

I looked out the window, noticing the neighborhood we were in.

That's when Alfred parked the car, "We're here Miss. I'll give you some time. You have my number when you're ready to leave." He hummed.

"Thank you!" I quickly got out the car.

I ran up to the familiar door of Katsuki's house. I froze at the door though, my stomach felt like a pit and I couldn't get over it.

I lightly knocked on the door.

Within a few seconds, Mitsuki stood at the door.

"(Y/N)? Katsuki told me you were at an internship. You're dressed rather nice as well..." Mitsuki hummed.

"Yeah... I am on that internship but I really need to talk to Katsuki, in person." I tell her.

She was already dragging me into the house and she insisted I go up to his room, saying that he's training.

I ran as fast as I could to his room, bursting into his room.

"What the fuck!" Katsuki yelled, turning around.

He looked at me, his eyes widened only slightly at the sight of me. I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso as I clinged to him.

"I love you.. so much..." I muttered out.

He wrapped his arms back around me, I didn't care that he was sweaty. I just pressed my face up against his tanktop.

"I love-" He spoke up but I cut him off.

"You smell like caramel..." I hummed, taking in wiffs of his scent.

"God you're fucking weird." Katsuki hissed.

I looked up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down into a kiss.

One of his hands quickly went to my hair, the other was on my lower back. We stood there for a few minutes, only pulling away to take in breaths of air.

"Why are you even here?" He asked.

"I missed you." I hummed.

"You could've called." He scoffed.

"Yeah but, I had something important to tell you..." I pouted.

He looked at me, "That is?"

I took a deep inhale, "Hawks and I had to go on an undercover mission, that's why I'm dressed like this, I was going as his girlfriend because we infiltrated a villain party and it was really confusing but, the others didn't believe it so in a fit of panic, I kissed him." I explained, my ears flat on the top of my head.

Katsuki stared at me, "Huh?"

"I'm being serious!" I pouted even more.

"Yeah, I know but why are you here to tell me this?" He asked.

"I thought you'd be mad!" My ears perked up and I let out a sigh.

"I'm pissed. I know it was for a mission and you had no other choice but I'm also aware that," He leaned over to my ear.

"You're mine." He whispered.

I felt my face flush red and my tail began to sway.

"Idiot."

"You're the idiot here. Coming all the way here just to tell me this." Katsuki pushed his fingers through his hair.

"Well, I have time to kill. You can go back to working out!" I smiled at him, plopping down on his bed.