Chapter 6

We fought none stop. More and more villains came.

I started to pant at the overuse of my quirk but I have to keep going.

"Finally!" Kirishima calls out, and deactivates his quirk.

"Was that the last one?" I asked him, deactivating mine as well.

He nods.

I turn to look at Katsuki, "Hey are you okay?" I ask him.

He scoffed and turned away.

I sighed, "Anyways we should probably get out of this place and try to help Dad and the others." I tell them as I started to make my way for the exit.

We finally found the exit and made our way outside.

I see that Dad was in the middle of fighting the Hand Guy. His elbow blocking the villains hand as it started to decay, exposing muscle.

I clamp my mouth shut at the sight. Dad backs away from the villain as he holds his arm.

Out of nowhere I hear the guy call out, "Nomu."

A giant bird creature appears behind Dad, the Nomu slashed at his back, I then see the blood start to leak from Dad's back. His glasses had just broken as well.

My eyes started to swell up with tears, I couldn't move to help.

The Nomu pins Dad to the ground, breaking his arm as he tries to erase the Nomu's quirk but it doesn't work.

The Nomu starts violently bash Dad's head into the ground.

I drop down on my knees and mumble, "D-Dad!..." Tears fall from my eyes.

I then see the Hand Guy turn to look at me.

I look back at him and in an instant, he has me by the face, holding me up.

I start trying to struggle, "Let go of me, you creepy bitch!!" I cried out.

"(Y/N)!!" Katsuki and Kirishima call out.

"Not so fast... If you don't want me to kill your friend on the spot then you might want to back up." The guy tells them.

They start to hesitate.

He starts to put his last finger down on my face and I start to struggle more.

"Huh? Why isn't my-" He asks then turns to look at Dad, I look as well.

Dad's hair was standing up and I heard the guy scoff, as the Nomu slammed Dad's head back into the ground.

"Where was I?..." He starts off then he got punched in the face.

I dropped to the ground as I seen Izuku standing in front of me.

"A-are you alright?" He asked me as he helped me stand up.

I nod my head, "Your arm isn't broken..." I tell him.

He looks down at it then smiles.

The dust started to settle but instead of the Hand Guy, it was the Nomu who sat in front of us.

My eyes widened, "H-how!?..." I ask.

Nomu grabs Izuku.

"Izuku!!" I cry out.

I then see Tsu's tongue grab Izuku and she pulls him away from Nomu.

I start to run over to Dad, until I heard the doors fling open.

"I AM HERE!!" All Might called out and I heard cheers from the other students.

He jumps down to where I am with Dad then helps me put him on my back.

"Get Aizawa to safety please, Young (L/N)." He tells me and I nod my head.

Running out of the way, only to slow down until I got where the other students where.

Uraraka ran over to me, along with Mina and they helped me sit Dad down next to Thirteen.

I sat down next to Dad and just stared at him.

"(Y/N)... It's gonna be okay." Uraraka tells me.

I start to cry, tears pouring out.

"He's all I have..." I tell her.

She just looks at me, listening to me.

"I c-can't lose him too!" I cried more, holding onto Dad's hand.

Uraraka just rubbed my back as I sat there and cried.

I had no idea what was going on with All Might or anyone else because I was too worried about Dad.

I only looked away when I heard Iida.

Wait Iida?

I looked up and seen him, "Your Class President has returned with backup!" Iida calls out.

All the teachers from the school had shown up, Snipe held up his gun and shot the Hand Guy a few times.

They retreated into the portal and with that it was over.

I looked back at Dad as Principle Nezu walked over to me.

"He fought well, (Y/N)." Principal Nezu told me.

I nodded my head, "Of course... He's a pro hero after all." I smiled.

After that, the students were questioned by police and the injured was sent to the hospital. We didn't have school the next day due to the incident but that was fine, I was allowed to go to the hospital and see Dad that day.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

I walked in only to see his entire face covered in bandages.

"Hey Dad..." I turned and shut the door.

"Hey Sweetie." He replied.

I pulled a chair next to the bed and smiled, "How are you feeling today?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Alright."

We sat in silence for a bit.

"You know... next time you should accept people's help." I told him.

He stayed silent.

"I lost my real parents when I was 4 and I hardly remember them... Shota, you're all I have." I started to tear up.

"You can't just go out fighting like that and think it's okay! I can't lose you too!" The tears started to flow down my cheeks.

He sat and hugged me, despite his injuries. "(Y/N), I couldn't let you go out there and fight. I couldn't imagine how I'd be if I lost you. Besides, I'm a pro hero. Have some faith in me, kid!" He told me as he hugged me.

I hugged back, sniffling into his chest, "I love you so much, Dad..." I tell him.

"I love you too, Sweetie." He responds.

Dadzawa for the win, am I right??
Lolol sorry this seems more like a dad and daughter book than anything but I like Aizawa a lot lol.
I just typed Chapter 5 along with this so, I think I'm done typing for the day!
Word Count: 1061