✭ AUTHOR'S NOTE ✭

Now that you've reached the end of the first book in the series, I wanted to tell you about what's next. I am currently working on a companion novel called Falling For Darkness that is the retelling of this story from Monica's point of view. It's an ongoing book with sporadic updates.

The second, third, and fourth books in this series are also complete. The second has multiple character perspectives including Sean's. The others are dual POV, meaning they switch back and forth between the male and female characters. So, if you want to head on over to those books go right ahead because you can binge read them as well!

There's a spinoff of this series called Malicious which takes place during the second book. Some characters from book two show up here and there in it but, for the most part, that book can be read as a standalone. It should be read after book two in this series, if you do choose to read in order, because characters from Malicious are in the third book of this series.

Last but not least, there's an entire other series I'm currently writing! It's also a four part series but with all the same characters throughout. That series must be read in order. The first book, Vitriolic, is complete and the second, Vexed, is almost complete as well. The third book, Vengeance, will be my 2023 NaNoWriMo project which should be finished mid-2024. Lastly, the fourth book, Vehement, will be started sometime later in 2024.

Happy reading and don't forget to follow for updates of my ongoing works!

- Andi

(If you would like a full listing of my stories you can head over to my bio)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ➀ 🎉