5 CONSUMPTION

After another couple rounds of shots Monica is giggling profusely. She'd put on some music from her phone soon after her first two and is now dancing around my apartment in a drunken stupor. I have to give it to her though, drunk or not, she's actually a pretty good dancer. Apparently, her delicious body is due to the fact the she used to be a ballet dancer. 

Man, oh fucking man, was it killing my cock watching her contort her body into some rather fuckable positions. She's extremely flexible and I'd love to find out just how flexible she can get.

That's one thing I enjoy about screwing dancers.  I've never fucked a ballet dancer but loads of other dancers. All of those dancers had been freaky as fuck though. I have to say that my dick had thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them. I mean, who doesn't like to come though? Especially coming multiple times as you make a dirty mess of the broad at your feet in the process, but I digress.

"Why are you so attractive?"  Monica slurs at me from the living room as she continues dancing. She stops, seeming to realize what she just uttered out. "Wait, I did not just say that. Oh god, I did didn't I?" I smirk and she face palms herself letting out an ugh noise as she does.

I cock an eyebrow at her from my seat at the kitchen table, "I don't know." Which is the truth considering my genetics clearly veered away from my parents. "It's not news to me though, sweetheart."  

"But the real question is why are you such a big dick."  That one surprises me though. Probably because the word dick sounds hilariously sexy coming out of her mouth. She throws a pillow from the couch at me catching me a bit off guard again. "So, why are you?"

"Why am I what?"

"Such a big dick?"

If she only knew the size of the fucking thing living inside of my pants she would be keeping her mouth shut.

It could split her pretty little ass in half. Although, I do have to agree with her. Even my cock can't rival with the arrogant asshole personality I have. But at least I'm honest with myself about it.

I toss the pillow back at her and dodge her question with, "you know, Monica, since you think I'm attractive and you're talking about my big dick I'm surprised you haven't tried to get me into bed yet." 

There goes my fucking mouth again.

Her mouth simply drops open and her eyes bug out of her skull.  This is the reaction I get to about 95% of the shit I say.  That's what happens when you have zero boundaries and were born without a filter.

She begins to say something but ends up looking more like a trout than anything. A sexy trout, but a trout nonetheless. She doesn't have it in her sweet little heart to insult me properly. But if she keeps doing that thing with her lips I'm going to end up teaching her how to do the most spectacular things with that trout of a mouth. I'm sure the innocent Monica here could learn a few techniques about fellatio.

Fuck it. Speaking of fellatio, let's do this thing already. 

I stand up from the chair and take a few strides over to her. Monica stares up at me like she's in some sort of trance. Yes, I know my eyes are hypnotizing. I grab her by the back of her neck with subtle force before I swoop down and meld my lips with hers.

It's always the same. Hypnotize. Strike. Go for the kill. It works like a charm as her body immediately sinks into mine, just like they always do. What is it with women and domineering men, anyway?

A delicious gasping noise escapes her voluptuous lips and I push my tongue deep into her mouth. She tastes like innocence and sin all mixed into one heady cocktail made for my mouth specifically. I can feel her squirming beneath me as I bring both of my hands to cup her jaw. I can feel her quivering mouth steady as I do.