Ticci Toby

How Not To Survive Ticci Toby

So you're sitting in class and you're bored as hell. You're teacher says there'll be a new student and you're excited. You're sometimes bullied by other kids because of whatever reason you're bullied.

"Okay class, I would like you to meet Alice Poppins. She's the new student," the teacher smiled. Alice had brown hair, greenish-brown eyes and looked somewhat similar to your favourite Creepypasta, Ticci Toby. You laughed at the thought and stopped when she made a weird sound.

"M-My names-" She twitched and her neck cracked. You cringed. "My name's A-Alice b-but i-in my o-old school, they c-called me T-" She ticked again. "T-Tic T-Toc Al-Alice or Tw-Twitching N-Nightma-re."

"Oh and why is that?" The teacher asked out of curiosity.

"Be-Because of m-my go-god dam-damn tics!" Alice yelled. You were taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"Uh.... Anyways, sit next to Y/N please," the teacher pointed at the seat next to you. Alice nodded and walked over, her neck and shoulder joints cracking. You shuddered and cringed.

"Wh-What's your na-name?" Alice looked over at you. She seemed nothing like Toby besides the disorders.

"Y/N," you mumble, not wanting to talk to her since you're bullied enough.

-Time Skip-

"Hey Y-Y/N!" A familiar voice squeaked from behind you. You heard cracking noises and cringed, knowing exactly who it was. Where the hell is F/N? You slowly turned around and all heads were facing your way. You had to do something to get her away form you.

"What do you want loser?" You hissed as she stopped right in front of you.

"Wh-What?" She frowned.

"Go away," you flip H/C and spin around, walking off. You hear laughter and from the corner of your eye, you see it isn't at you for once. Alice must feel bad, but you don't care, well you do, but you can't.

You felt eyes watching you but you ignored it.

-Time Skip-

Now to the point. Your window breaks and glass flies everywhere.

"What the-"

Before you could finish, you saw a boy, about- Wait it's Ticci Toby! You let out a squeal filled with excitement and fear at the same time. A hatchetwas thrown and landed just above your head. Another one closed into your neck and you saw him standing in front of you.

"Picking on the retarded kid was the last mistake you ever made." He mumbled before he-

How To Survive Ticci Toby

Today, you were having a new student named Alice. She said that she had Tourettes which intrested you since Ticci Toby, your favourite Creepypasta. You smiled to yourself at the thought and Alice took a seat next to you.

"Hey, what's your name?" She turned to you.

You thought about it for a minute. If you say your name, you might be bullied for hanging out with her, she seems nice. If you don't say your name and be mean to her, Toby'll slice you like a loaf of bread.

"Y/N," you smile, turning to her.

"I'm A-Alice," she twitched, her joints cracking.

-Time Skip-

"Look, Y/N's hanging out with Tic Toc Alice," some random guy laughed. You rolled your eyes and saw the tears in Alice's. He shoved her down but she didn't show any emotion. He frowned at her and kicked her, you tried to stop him and you got shoved down too.

"Why isn't she crying?!" Another guy blurted out. You remembered she has C.I.P.A which makes her immune to any physical pain. You grin to yourself, she may not be that bad of a friend. She stands up and walks away, you tagging along. Soon, you begin to feel as if you're being watched but ignore it.

The school day finishes and you walk towards your house,  Alice with you. You enter it and hear glass shattering. Your eyes widen and you run upstairs, big mistake, but not a fatal one. In your bedroom, a boy, taller than you, shaggy brown hair with his back turned to you and a hatchet in hand, began trashing your room. Alice ticks loudly and her joints crack, earning the boys attention.

The three of you stare at each other, not moving.

"T-Toby..." You finally breathed out. Alice began twitching violently, he looked at her and nodded. He jumped out the window, leaving your room a mess.

"Was that T-Ticci T-Toby?" Alice's stuttering doesn't seem to be because of her disorder, it's more of a nervous stutter.

"Yeah... You know him?"

"Of course! I love Creepypasta! That's the reason I faked having Tourettes, C.I.P.A and the others," she lightly punches your shoulder as if you were meant to know.

"You what?!" You stare at her shocked. She makes an 'o' shape with her mouth before biting her lip giving you an I'll explain later look.

I know I update really late, it's because I have the Writers Block flu and it's hard for my brain to funtion and I have the attention span of a Walrus so don't blame be, blame my head...

:) Hope you enjoyed that and the next one'll probably be Jane The Killer or Slendy, also there may be a rant in this book because whynaut?