The catch up

When I got Jess's house I knocked on the door and Dean answered it "Hey Bella, what are you doing here?"
I had been crying thinking about the argument that AJ and I just had and I couldn't believe that he thinks my job isn't important.
"I'm here to see Jess, isn't she in?" I asked
"No she's on a date with Chad tonight so she won't be home until tomorrow. Is everything ok?" Dean asked
"Oh shit I forgot she did tell me, not really no. But don't worry about it I will come back tomorrow when she back home."
"Bella what's happened, come in I have just poured a whiskey, but I think you need it more".
"Dean honestly it can wait"
The next thing I know Dean came over to me and I could feel the energy between us. He picked me up and carried me inside the house and said with a smile "now sit down"
He turned back around and shut the front door and went to the kitchen and poured another glass of whiskey. He walked back into the living with his glass of whiskey and the bottle.
"Wait shouldn't you be out with Emily? I asked Dean
"Yeah should have been but messaged me and said she couldn't make she has a dead line with work that needs finishing by tomorrow" Dean replied

I drank my whiskey before he came back into the living room. He poured me another glass and said "so tell me what Bella"
I nodded and I told him everything how AJ went to La Perle, had a great time and how we had argument what was said and why it started.
Dean was shocked how AJ thought his job was more important than mine and he just listened to what I said.
Then he said "ok so now we have talked about that, let's talk about something else"
"That sounds great Dean"
I couldn't believe how Dean was he always a great listener but Jess never knew that we always had chats like this when I stayed at their house when we younger. We would sit either in the kitchen or living room and put the world to rights.

We laughed and put the world to rights. Now I'm not sure if it was wine, whiskey that I had or even both but I went to bathroom and took off my clothes so I was wearing my bra and underwear.
Dean was still in the living room and he poured another glass of whiskey for us both. When I walked back into the living. Dean looked up at me and said "what are doing Bella?"

Bella
I walked over to him and I straddled him, I leaned down, I placed my hands on his face and rubbed my thumb on his lips whilst I licked my lips and gently bit my lower lip.
Dean started to kiss my thumb and he said "are you sure about this?"
I took my hands off his face and wrapped my arms around his head and my lips met his lips between our kiss I said "absolutely I'm sure about this" and then he slipped his tongue into my mouth looking for mine and once he found it our tongues were dancing in perfect sync with each other.

Dean

I couldn't believe this Bella looked amazing and she was straddling me once I made sure this is what she wanted and we kissed I broke our kiss and started kissing Bella's neck, I started kissing her body, moving down onto her breasts, and on her navel. Then I moved back up her body finding her perfect lips. Once I found them again, I moved to the end of sofa, lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked to my bedroom not breaking our kiss.

I put her gently down on the bed and I trailed my fingers up her legs to her knickers and took them off her. I started kissing her legs and moved up to her body. As I was kissing her neck I trailed my fingers down and with every touch she arched her back. I put my finger inside her and made her wet, she trailed her fingers down my chest to find my hard cock. Neither one of us breaking our kiss. Then I slide my cock inside her, we both started groaning with every thrust she got louder with her groans. Our bodies moved with other in perfect sync like we were always meant to be together.

Bella
I couldn't believe I actually did this I just had sex with Dean. I rolled onto my side to look at him. He kissed my forehead and said "that was"
"Wow great" I said
"It sure was Bella" Dean said
AJ is more gently when we have sex but Dean is more harder and rough but making sure he didn't hurt me. He was by far the best sex I had ever had.

I ended up resting my head on Dean's chest and he put his arm around and that is how we fell asleep.